Customer reviews

Kodak 30B/C Ink Cartridges (Twin Pack)
Price:£16.07+ £1.49 shipping

on 2 January 2013
I have to say I am quite disappointed with the Kodak ink cartridges as I have not had the number of pages Kodak promise. I bought the printer 6 months ago and have used it predominantly for printing out boarding passes for the fairly frequent flights I make but these have not amounted to any more than 6-8 I am staggered to have had to recently replace both the colour and black cartridges. I use an HP in work which guzzles the ink and researched the Kodak before buying so sorry, but have found it expensive.
on 21 May 2017
I will needto contact Kodak about cleaning the printer now
on 30 September 2017
Value for money, quick delivery
on 21 September 2017
ordered this item on 4th sept expected by 27th sept not good enough, won't be ordering again.
on 3 April 2017
its ink
on 8 March 2017
Excellent
on 17 April 2012
I bought this as a present for family member. He seems satisfied as have had no complaints. He has used it for photoa and pleased with the result.
on 29 April 2012
MY ORDER WAS PACKAGED WELL AND ARRIVED QUICKLY, UNDAMAGED. GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY - PURCHASED AFEW. VERY PLEASED WITH THE PRICE AND THE QUALITY.
Does what it says...my only critique is that although the Kodak Ink Cartridges are cheaper, I feel that they do not always last as long as one would hope...but...hey-ho!! I will still continue to purchase them, just because I just happen to have a Kodak printer and it's pretty good!
on 12 December 2012
Quality product that I have used before as I think they should be correct from the start. My granddaughter appreciates the quality photos I can print off for her.

See one answered question