on 8 December 2016
Well having purchased this on CD back in 2009 it is still a firm favourite "remenisce" in the car on journey's that we as adults can agree to listen to when woman's hour is making the trip harder (I jest but you know what I mean).

A marvellous set of stories that are brought to life beautifully whether you grew up with Johnny Morris (of Animal magic fame ..& beyond) or not.

Classic kipling which might help your child move in terms of author story & genre recognition to more advanced kipling offerings ;)
on 3 December 2017
Stories are fine but the pictures are randomly inserted and do not match the story sometimes. The text looks like it
should be commenting on the picture on those pages but actually part of the story. Layout good be a lot better. I would suggest getting a different version.
on 3 December 2017
It's a classic that I was brought up with, my children were brought up with and now my grand children are being brought up with - need I say more?
on 29 November 2017
This is an unacceptable version of the "Just So Stories", poorly produced and poorly illustrated.
on 12 May 2017
An absolute favourite of mine I've always loved Ruyard Kipling.
on 16 June 2017
Wonderfully imaginative stories for reading to children.
on 20 March 2017
Not the easiest book to read but rewarding.
on 10 June 2015
Wonderful book, great stories. A joy to read but a few spellings mistakes. Despite this it is well worth downloading
on 14 August 2017
An ancient purchase for our grandson who is now in his teens. He enjoyed it.
on 24 November 2017