Flavour Name: Lamb with Rice and Vegetables|Change

on 17 April 2012
We are so delighted with these pouches. We have an old Spaniel aged 15years 6 months. He started to get severe digestive problems. We had already started to feed our young dogs from 3 months) on James Wellbeloved complete and found it fantastic, so we decided to try Diggy on the pouches. The difference is amazing from a slow old dog,who slept a lot and found it impossible to get up steps, he is now full of energy, jumps about, runs, goes up steps (still deaf though :)), his coat is silky and shiny - just wonderful. If he find the odd mouse as any self respecting Spaniel will do, he does get a slight upset tummy, but nothing at all to concern anyone about. Ofcourse he still looks like he is an old dog - but a happy lively old dog. Thankyou James Wellbeloved.
on 8 May 2012
We have two West Highland White Terriers and they are allergic to pork, this includes any chew, dog chocolate or food product that includes the phrase 'Animal Derivatives'. When we discovered James Wellbeloved dog food (both wet and dry) we could not believe how well both dogs responded to it - no more itchy rash only well nourished happy dogs. This product is fantastic and we highly recommend it particularly when you can have it delivered to your door cheaper than going to the pet shop.
on 29 September 2013
My VET recommended this product as my bitch had put on quite a bit of weight. She is also on the James Wellbeloved kibble and that plus the pouch food has helped her lose a little. I know she loves the food because she scoffs it down in less than 30 seconds. The pouch food is of a very high quality which is probably why the price is quite a bit more than other dog foods.
on 29 September 2013
The food is of a very high quality (not mush like some other products) you can see the turkey, vegetables and rice. It is no wonder that my dog who is normally a very fussy eater, laps it up in less than 20 seconds. My dog is a canine vacuum cleaner.
on 20 March 2016
Good quality product and my dog really loves it, but....
If you have a big dog like me (German Shepherd) this is way too expensive to use as daily food. (Hence 3 stars)
According to the back, she'd need a minimum of 10-12 pouches a dag and when 10 cost almost 8 pounds a day, that is an awful lot of money....
So I use it as a treat to give her something else every now and then.
on 31 October 2013
My dog loves this, it's meaty, juicy and does not smell bad, unlike other dog foods. Comes in an easy to open pouch (no scissors required), great for travelling. The only downside is it's not cheap - but then quality isn't!
on 24 September 2015
Well what can I say my dogs love this food. I do buy the dry James wellbeloved for them as main food.This is like a treat for them and there's nothing left they make sure of it.fast delivery thank you
on 19 November 2013
This food is great to mix with dry diet. It makes my dogs enjoy it more. However, it is much cheaper at Pets at Home and they will deliver for free if you order enough.
on 21 August 2013
James Wellbeloved is fantastic quality food, all natural and no additives, unlike Bakers, Pedigree etc but its a bit on the expensive side but it keeps my pooch in tip top shape. Great product and he loves it!
on 27 September 2013
My dog has got a really sensitive stomach and while i wait for his dry food to arrive I have added mash potatoe with this food and he loves it. and touch wood hasn't been sick since being on this food. Looking forwards to receiving the further delivery.

See one answered question