Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Fashy Shower Hat
Price:£5.50 - £8.22

on 16 September 2017
I like this design. The wide elastic headband keeps my shoulder-length hair more securely in the cap and it is much more comfortable than my old cap. So far I have not had a problem with wet hair either in the shower or when having a bath.
on 11 August 2017
Quite difficult to get it on and get all your hair in, my hair is only neck length, A little too tight around your head, little bit uncomfortable
but does keeps your hair dry in the shower. I thought the one I ordered was blue but was black when it came but only for shower so wasn't too bothered about the colour really.
on 29 November 2017
Really nice item very snug on the head, inside has waterproof layer so really good in shower. Previous towel ones just leave hair damp. Would probably be tight on massive mop of hair.
on 27 November 2016
Lovely big cap, pull it down over your head and push your hair up as far as possible (my hair is shoulder length so I can't tie it up). Still a small amount of wet hair, but not nearly as much as other caps.
on 1 November 2013
Attention: This is a SHOWER cap.
Some people gave bad reviews because they got their hair wet while swimming. Of course they did! it's a SHOWER cap!
And it is the best ever shower cap. Comfortable and roomy. I have long thick hair and can fit everything in with no problem. And because sits so nicely on your head you can wash your face and forehead with no problem. I will get more to have spares and on for my mum!
on 25 March 2016
It has just arrived and I tried it on. Fortunately I have short hair as it seems a tight fit and certainly doesn't look very glamorous. Having said that I bought it to wear in the shower - not on a beauty parade - I will report back after use.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 7 November 2015
It is thick and very good quality. My hair stays completely dry, even when having a long shower. There is plenty room for long hair to be tied up and fit under the cap.
on 13 July 2017
nothing moisture wise is betting through this baby and you will never buy another shower cap again.
on 11 October 2017
I have long thick hair but this cap managed to cope! Good quality, highly recommended!
on 26 July 2017
better looking than other shower caps but wish it was available larger as too small for my small head with short hair