Customer reviews

1,283
Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g
Size: 800g|Change

on 13 February 2014
As a bit of a paleo nut, this is great for cooking. However I first purchased it for beauty reasons. Great as a massage oil and smells lush. Also great in the bath.
on 21 August 2014
Love it!
Using it for moisturiser and make up remover. A natural moisturiser with no harsh chemicals. It's smooth, soft, not greasy, spreads well and smells good!
on 10 October 2013
I think this product is very good!
I tasted others of the same kind and I never had the same experience! I hope you all will enjoy this product the same as I did.
on 22 May 2015
I have been buying this brand forthe last 2 years, it is absolutely wonderful. I use it for cooking, as a skin moisturizer and to keep long hair conditioned and soft.
on 7 May 2013
It last for ages and tastes delicious. Can use it so many ways, good for baking, frying adding to stir fries.
Good for skin and hair too.
Will order again!
on 7 February 2016
great value and good quality product and brand! i have bought this sam product a few times and recommend this to my friends. I also used this both for me and my dog!!
on 1 May 2014
Smells devine and works well. I use it on my dry scalp. I rub it in and leave my shower cap over it for as long as possible before shampooing. Seems to work well.
on 11 April 2014
Just open the jar and breath in, the scent is beautiful. Normal, more processed coconut oil does not have the scent any more. The taste is great as well. Very yummy.
on 31 July 2015
I have been using coconut oil for a while and have just purchased my firs Bion one and I love the size. The oil offers great flavour to my cooking. I just love it.
on 17 June 2016
Absolutely love this coconut oil and recommend it to everyone! I get so much use out of it for myself and two kids and it lasts us for 6+ months. Love love love it!