on 7 June 2017
This necklace is very delicate and pretty although tiny and understated - exactly what I was looking for. It sparkles.
The customer service regarding this necklace was second to none as when it first arrived there was a knot in the chain. I sent it back and received a new one within the week. Very happy with this purchase.
on 30 April 2017
This was a present for someone and really loved it
on 18 May 2013
what a joke , this item was 200 pounds got it discounted , and was very much looking forward to receive it,
but when I received it I was shocked !!!! it is so small that I was just so ashamed to give it to my wife as a present absolutely a scam !!!! what a joke !!!! please don't by this item !!! its a joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting refund and will never by jewel on amazon ever again !!!! and will tell all my family and friends about this !!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU AMAZON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 21 January 2013
Very tiny charm on this necklace. the chain is also quite a short length. Make sure you visualise the sizings before ordering. It is very pretty though and seems good quality. Glad I didn't pay the full price.
Very quick delivery.
on 15 January 2013
as many other reviews have stated, it is much smaller than i was anticipating. the pendant is rather thin, however it is the chain i was the most dissappointed with, which was as thin as spider silk.
on 25 December 2014
Totally disappointed, had to put my glasses on to see it, from one foot away. Arrived in a knot, which was difficult to undo. You get what you pay for?
on 18 December 2012
Very pretty and sparkly but much smaller than I was expecting. Am reasonably happy with the purchase and I am sure my daughter will love it.
on 3 October 2013
I was a little surprised, the "M" was little smaller than expected. But it is lovely all the same. Girlfriend loved it.
on 9 August 2013
Her initial in diamonds was just what she wanted. It is very small but "small" is in fashion at the moment.
on 22 June 2015
Products looks ok disappointed in the size for the money for the letter it is nice but would not have bought it..