on 6 January 2017
A gorgeous dress, and as ever with Frilly Lily very well made. I bought the matching shoes too for my 4 year old granddaughter who loves to dress her baby dolls. Hours of imaginative play you can't go wrong with this dress. Little ones can get frustrated when trying to dress their dolls as the fastenings can defeat them, but this is easy to put on and take off.
on 12 November 2013
A beautifully made little dress. So much nicer than other 'Baby Born' clothes I have previously bought. Quality good enough for a baby to use. I teamed it up with little tights I bought on ebay. I'm sure the little girl that will receive them for Christmas will have hours of fun dressing and undressing and I know the dress will wash well.
on 4 April 2016
My 5 yr old granddaughter was thrilled. Also had the matching little shoes. Fit perfectly on the doll and well made. Highly recommend anything from this seller.
on 7 December 2016
Christmas present for my granddaughter, so not used yet. However, it seems beautifully made. Fingers crossed it fits Baby Born!
on 17 November 2016
Lovely cotton dress, well made and pretty colours. Shoes are available to match.
on 20 August 2014
This was bought for my grandaughter's 3rd birthday and she loves it.
on 19 August 2015
Perfect fit for small Baby Annabel doll. My daughter (3) loves it.
on 29 December 2015
With the shoes. Perfection. Little girls like dressing dollies.
on 12 December 2014
Christmas present so packet not yet opened but looks promising
on 29 February 2016
Beautifully made dress my granddaughter was delighted with it