on 29 January 2012
I have owned an xbox for a large number of years now. I did have the normal xbox 360, but after a number of pre-owned stuff I bought from a certain UK game retailer broke, I complained and got my hands on a free 4GB xbox, as well as a number of games. I have survived for around a year on the 4GBs, however I felt that now was the time to upgrade, with downloadable games becoming more and more frequent. Usually, when buying DLC, I would have to delete a map pack, for example, to accommodate for the latest one. I don't think that is very good.

So onto the product. Even the most techno phobic person could install this. That certainly isn't me, and I had no trouble, you just turn the xbox upside down (Make sure it isn't on) and press the small catch. You then just slot it in. You can then copy over all your game saves/files and re-download any DLC/Other purchased items.

320GB Is masses of space, although in reality it is only about 302GB. That is enough to fully install to the hard drive 50 average games (6GB), allowing them to run more smoothly, make the xbox whisper quiet, reduce heat, and sometimes improve graphics.

Also, at the time of writing, this is exactly the same price (£64.99) than the 250GB one, which is great, for 70GB extra storage. It may also be worth noting that this does come with a free Lego Star Wars game, available to download of the XBL marketplace with a redeemable code. Not that I will ever play it, but it is a nice touch.
11 Comment| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 July 2013
This item is impressive, it save your item without any faults and also you have to be careful with some sellers as they not selling official Xbox 360 320GB HDD and i have an unofficial HDD. The unofficial HDD is bulky then the official one, it can get stuck and difficult to take out and so you have to pull it out with abit of man power.
on 1 March 2012
Hi, please note this is NOT a review for the actual Hard drive, all though I expect that to work just fine.
This is a heads up that you will need a Data Transfer cable,
I think this info should have been included, but I suppose Amazon can't do everything,

After a search on the internet, I found that the only place you can purchase one is at 'GAME' and it costs £14.99.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL as it depends which xbox you have, personally I have a xbox slim, and want to transfer from my 250 gb.to a 320 gb both the new slim hard drive type.
The old big xbox to slim is a different cable, Hard Drive Transfer Data Cable Migration Kit Xbox 360 which is available on Amazon.
N.B.
have now found that the new cable will do transfers for old and new Xbox's.
and is now available on Amazon here - XBOX 360 DATA TRANSFER CABLE
on 19 January 2012
Great quality, official 320GB hard drive for the Xbox 360 Slim. Really easy to install, takes seconds to open and put in, configures quickly and is very easy to copy the data from your existing memory device in minutes. Lego Star Wars 3 as a free download is a nice touch as well, making the whole package an absolute bargain.
on 20 January 2012
Got a 4GB xbox 1 yr ago. An excellent console which I love, but definitely not enough space if you are looking to have real fun. So I was thinking about buying a hard drive for a while but didnt want to spend the £80 - £90 for a 250 GB so I shopped around and found this 320GB drive costing alot less than the 250GB plus it comes with a full game which you can download from xbox live. So now I got tons of space, I can play games which require a hard drive in order to use the full set of features and i got an excellent full game for free. The sweetest gaming deal Ive come across this year.
33 Comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 December 2011
This product does exactly what it's suppose to do perfect for my xbox 360s easy to install just push in job done. Now got nearly 300gb of storage perfect.
on 12 May 2012
It is a very good product lasted me 4 years a good hard drive comes with it too so I would give it a 10 out of 10 because it was so easy to instal all you do is slip off the sie of your x box console debending on what way yo have it posistioned and then side it in it only works for x box 360 slim consoles best for people with the 4gb console
on 12 July 2012
Arrived promptly - well packaged and as described. Easy to fit and worked without any configuration. Does what it says on the tin ;-) Would recommend.
on 10 June 2012
A hard drive is an essential piece of equipment for the Xbox 360 and this one (at time of purchase) is only £1 more than the 250GB, and comes with a full game to download (which normally costs about £20 to buy)! 4GB is nowhere near enough space. I used up my 120GB hard drive on my old xbox and had to keep making space for everything. With 320GB you can store all your Downloadable content (including map packs, expansions and XBLA games etc) plus you can install your games to the hard drive to make the xbox quieter, decrease game loading times and in some cases you can increase graphics (for example you need a hard drive to install the Battlefield 3 graphics pack from the disc).

Overall it is a brilliant product that is well worth the price!
on 7 August 2014
arrived on time and in perfect condition the only problem I had was that I did not know how to install it (which is my own fault), turns out it is very simply but the latch on the xbox 360 s is very easy to miss so left me rather confused for a little while.

It is very easy to google and find out but to make it easier for those who aren't sure here is a link showing how https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyB_17Gq4Gg