Customer reviews

on 22 April 2017
The recipient was very pleased. Blackberry working well again.
on 31 March 2017
Great
on 1 September 2017
Works perfectly, exactly what I needed to bring my old blackberry back to life - its as good as new again! The battery arrived very quickly too. Excellent service.
on 1 September 2017
All good...thanks
on 6 February 2013
I tried charging the battery in my phone, but just got a symbol of a battery with a red cross through it and it didn't charge. I contacted the seller who to be fair was very helpful and immediately sent a replacement without waiting for the original to be returned. Sadly, the replacement had the same problem and didn't work at all! It is the exact same type/ model as in my existing phone so I am sure I ordered the right battery but I think the batch is probably faulty.
on 26 November 2013
its 26 Nov 2013 i just opened the envelope with the battery in put it in my blackberry and i am totally disgusted the battery is a complete fake as it is shorter than the original battery in length so obviously it will not charge.It is a total fake looking forward to what the seller is going to say I WILL NEVER USE AGAIN
on 21 November 2013
If you're looking for an original battery made by Blackberry, you'll need to buy it from Amazon. Only those will last as long as the one that came with your phone. The one that I bought has lasted +48 hours on a single charge.
on 18 June 2013
i bought this as a back up battery and this battery lasts a lot longer than the one that came with my phone i would recommend this battery to anyone. Its also cheap. am buying another one for my brother
Just 4 Y0u I RATE YOU MAN
review image
on 3 May 2016
My original battery for my works Blackberry Curve was struggling to hold more than half a days charge, and it needed replacing. There were many sellers available on Amazon who could provide a replacement, a few had bad reviews.

However this supplier had good reviews so I ordered a EM1 replacement from them.

It arrived in under a week, popped it into my phone with no problem, its a exact fit. Powered it on and left it to charge overnight. I now have a phone that after 2 days has still got half its charge. Life is much easier with a phone that can last longer than a day and still have a good amount of battery left.
on 25 August 2014
The battery appeared to have a fault as it suddenly ran flat at approximately the 40% mark. These things can happen in this technological world and I guess that I was just unlucky. Prime Communications handled the situation excellently and offered me a replacement or a refund. I elected to take the refund and this was credited very quickly. I would have no hesitation in using Prime again.

I was hoping to use the battery as a spare to give me cover for the next few months. However in view of the fault, I have decided not to bother and I will probably upgrade my phone sooner rather than later.