on 2 March 2017
Totally loved this book from start to finish. A brilliant love story, can't wait to read more. Very addictive and highly recommended
on 8 September 2013
A beautiful romantic novel that I really enjoyed the further I read I couldn't put the book down until I'd finished the book.
I'd recommend this book to all gay romance readers like myself hoping that they enjoyed it as I had.
on 20 August 2014
GOOD
on 11 October 2013
It wasn't bad enough for one star but Amazon doesn't have half star ratings so 2 stars it is. I picked this up as a free read from Amazon and boy am I glad I didn't spend money on it. The book's blurb promised something that sounded reasonably ok. It did not deliver. This book is Instalove at its worst because unless I missed something as far as I could tell the story only took place over a few days. Ty is an ex-navy man who is also a cook and Navy SEAL (but not Steven Seagal although that would've made the book a lot better IMO) who ends up at the ranch where all the cowboys appear to be gay or bi and Ty attracts the attention of the owner, Cass, and the two suddenly become involved. The two lead characters are barely fleshed out with only Ty's cliched PTSD trying to provide a little something extra. Everything in this book just feels like it's on the surface with no real effort to put any emotion behind it - I even skimmed the sex scenes because that's how uninterested I was. I have no plans to read any more in this series even if they were free.
on 27 August 2013
I really enjoyed reading this book.
Although I think there could have been a little more editing and proofreading before it was published just to polish it, this book was really enjoyable.
My only issue is that the story could have been drawn out a little longer; Ty's PTSD was mentioned and shown in full effect a few times, but his efforts to combat it, and its effects on his relationship with Cass, are never really fully explored (unless this happens more in the alter books, which I have not yet read).
With a little plot development and a bit more editing, this book could be really, really good. I'd definitely recommend this book as it is, though :-)
on 27 April 2012
A great book. Evocative, emotional, sweet and hot hot hot. Well worth your money. Empathic characterisation and a believable storyline. I would recommend this book heartily. Give it a try - you know you want to...
on 26 April 2016
Absolutely love this book! I couldn't put it down, once I started I couldn't stop. Amazing read, funny, sexy and had me on the edge of my seat. Would recommend to anyone who loves romance, hot men and cowboys! ;)
on 23 September 2014
If you enjoy M/M passion, with hot alpha men then this book is for you. I would definitely recommend and I will look forward to reading more from this author.
on 11 May 2014
Love me some m/m.

Love this story and its well written and flows nicely. I could not and did not want to put this down until I had finished.
on 10 January 2014
This is a sensitive book and the main characters came over very well and you could feel the chemistry between them.