on 3 September 2017
Very beutyful neet tablet case that I bought as a gift.
I wish though, Vangoddy products would have continued to be available - I like them lots !
on 26 February 2017
Perfect fit for my Lenovo 10" tablet and it looks great too.
on 16 September 2011
I searched for a long time for the right bag for my iPad. I found a couple that I really liked but I was not ready to pay hundreds of dollars for a bag. Maybe one day but not today. So, I found the vANGODDY Vertical bag. It looked good and the at a fair price. Let me just say that it is just about perfect daily bag for iPad. Well constructed. I feel very secure that the iPad is safely protected in it. I really like the vertical design. It seems that I am able to dodge in and out of crowded hall ways smother with it. I love it . Well belt and it looks great.
on 19 January 2013
I bought this bag after trying a "bespoke" cover for my Galaxy Note 10.1. The cover was dreadful - so I returned it and bought this bag.

Good decision.

The bag is well made, is padded on the inside (so it tends to keep the tablet glass clean as the tablet is put into or taken out of the bag), has two zippered pockets on the front and an open pocket on the back. It also comes with a detachable shoulder strap should you need it.

If you want a negative, the only thing I can think of is it's a soft bag so it won't protect your tablet from heavy knocks but as an everyday travel bag I find it ideal. (On the other hand, as it's not attached to the tablet as hard/clip-on covers are, the tablet is not so heavy while you are using it).

So, to summarise, I'm very pleased with the bag.
on 3 November 2011
I bought this to originally house the A1CS x220 tablet. It would not zip up, maybe over time it would stretch but I'll never know.

I actually returned the x220 (not because it didn't fit) and have an A1CS 8inch tab instead. Not only does it fit well, it will actually fit the case-with-keyboard inside too. I don't know how different the other 10inch tablets are, they may fit better if they are shorter and wider. Aside from the error in description the bag is great.

It is of very good quality and thick enough to provide good protection. There are 2 zipped pockets to the front, the larger of the 2 is nylon-lined, I use it to keep my headphones, stylus pen, instruction manual etc. The smaller one has my flash drive and is felt lined for protection the same as the main compartment. There is plenty room in both zipped pockets but there is also an unzipped pocket on the reverse, maybe for a couple of sheets of paper.

The carry strap is detachable, although I never detach it and you can't tell from the picture but the material looks shiny in the flesh.

Overall it is a fantastic bag, the leather/leatherette cases are fine but if you want to take it out of the house I would highly recommend you use this bag, not only is it robust, it does not say it is waterproof but has saved my tablet from a couple of rainy nights.
on 23 March 2013
This case is perfect for my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. I have my tablet in a snap case for the stand element and the tablet fits in the bag with the case. The bag is sturdy, stylish and very useful. A great buy. I am totally satisfied with my purchase.
on 8 April 2012
I bought this to match the smaller one I have for my e-reader. The iPad 2 fits perfectly with a smartcover on the front and a clear silicon skin on the back. The pockets hold the charging cable and screen wipe, although not the plug. Nicely padded. Adjustable strap can be worn as an across body bag. Only criticism is that a top handle (like the e-reader case) would have been handy. The first one i bought had to be returned as it was faulty - the metal clip on the strap had no spring in it but the second one is fine and amazon were prompt and efficient in dealing with the refund and replacement. Thoroughly recommended for an under-stated and practical case.
on 15 September 2014
The quality was beyond expectation. Took this bag on holiday and the extra pockets kept my passport and travel docs safe with my tablet and headphones. 'great'
on 16 September 2011
This bag is nice and compact and great for carrying your laptop and ipad. Not too big and but big enough to hold what you need. Lots of pockets which are easily accessible. A great little travel bag for work and the everyday office use
on 22 February 2012
Nice item. Seems pretty well made, and my Samsung tab 10.1 fits comfortably inside. Nice soft internal lining makes it easy to insert my tab and remove it without scratching the screen.