Format: DVD|Change

on 16 December 2011
This has become a firm favourite with my two youngest children (5 and 7) from the first time they saw it. We only opened it last week and they've watched it twice already! The story and songs are very good for children and they thoroughly enjoy it!
on 18 November 2013
My 3 year old is very interested in Santa now and so I have been looking for a film with Santa in that he would like.
Firstly, although the animation is aimed at young children, the speech is not. They speak very fast using words like 'acquaintance' which means the whole thing goes way over his head. Which is just as well, as the beginning is all about a girl who doesn't believe in Santa and explains, with diagrams, how he couldn't possibly exist and that his sleigh would have to be the size of an ocean liner to carry all the toys. Not the kind of doubts I want to put into his head before the Xmas magic has even begun for him. I would say the age range for this film should be 10 plus, although by then, they may not be interested in the cute animation.
My quest for a film about Santa that doesn't have a huge debate on his existence continues....
on 23 October 2014
I'm not a fan of this DVD, however I have had no choice but to give it five stars as my kids love it! We've owned it for two years now and both Christmases my kids have driven me nuts singing the songs. They are five this year and can't wait until December to get this out again. I can't see the attraction myself but but it's the kids favourite DVD Xmas time.
on 17 March 2013
Grandchildren were thrilled with this DVD - hours of fun and at last silence in the household! Speedy post, very pleased, Happy to recommend.
on 4 January 2013
Very entertaining for 1 and 3 year olds when getting ready for Santa to arrive - we watched it before bed throughout December and didn't get bored of it!!
on 17 March 2014
Love this story and the illustrations are fantastic. Read this to my children on Christmas Eve and they were so excited about Santa coming. The delivery was very quick too.
on 21 February 2013
i choosed this rating cause it was interesting,there was nothing i disliked about this dvd and would recommend to a friend.
on 25 November 2015
my 3 year old a bit young for this as it takes a while to get into the story maybe next year he will appreciate it but def a good buy
on 21 January 2013
Bought it for my daughter for Christmas as a gift from Santa. She thought it was great and has watched it several times.
on 22 November 2013
What great value for money. My grandson absolutely loves this dvs. I am very pleased with this purchase. Thank you.