Customer reviews

on 3 August 2015
field day for mice if kept outdoors in outhouse...ate mine!..but still love it.
on 31 December 2014
this is the largest item I have ever ordered on Amazon and I ordered 3. I paid 9.95 in postage and it arrived in less than a week. Why cannot everyone on Amazon not be so reasonable with their postage rates and efficient?
My kids love them they are versatile and comfortable perfect for watching tv.
on 24 August 2014
Very good and serves really well the purpose it was bought for. When not in use as a bed it filds up to a very attractive seat.Very pleased. JP
on 20 October 2015
FAB! took a bit longer in the post than expected but I love it. Great for sitting outdoors and friends have commented on how comfortable it is.
on 26 January 2017
Arrived on time. Good quality, firm and well made.
on 3 December 2013
I used this type of mattress in Thailand by the side of the pool and found it very comfortable. Now it is an addition to the living room. I love it but found it a bit dear; after buying it I found cheaper versions from other companies.
on 6 December 2014
Excellent product
on 7 November 2014
I'm really happy with my purchase of this Thai mattress. The colours are really lovely, the photo doesn't quite do them justice. Delivery was in just two working days and it was packaged well.
The quality of this mattress is good, no visible surprises.
I use mine mostly for meditation but it's already proved handy as an extra seat for unexpected guests. I love the versatility of this three fold mattress but if you are western sized, expect your feet to hang off the end if you are lying on it.
on 9 July 2014