Customer reviews

on 18 June 2017
Bought as a present for my sister who has arthritis in her hands. I have not tried it but had a good look at what it could do & may buy one for myself. Hate tin openers.
on 21 November 2015
I bought this multifunction can-opener for my mom who is in her 80's, she loves it. My mom couldn't open jars, cans bottles etc due to her arthritis, but now she can with this product. It does ev erything as decribed and is a fantastic aid.
on 1 May 2017
Surprisingly good quality product. The extras were a bonus.
on 20 June 2017
Great product at a great price. We already use it in our current house, so when I bought my own house I knew what to buy.
on 18 July 2017
Love this , makes life so much simpler , especially with old fingers .
on 12 April 2017
Certainly made easier with this gadget
on 8 March 2016
nice looking and easy to use once you've worked it out..much better than the battery one bought me that never switched off :/
on 3 April 2017
It's broken, twelve months old and it's broken. Not impressed.
on 23 June 2017
Very good value well pleased with this item
on 21 July 2017