Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Whisper Of The Heart [Blu-ray]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 8 September 2013
I bought this DVD for my granddaughter for whom I am collecting the Japanese Series of animated films. I have enjoyed them as much as she has. The entire production is terrific from start to finish whether it is the story; animation; colours - they are wonderful to watch - hence the collection. I would recommend this and many other stories to anyone who enjoys animated films. I have around 20 in the collection and all are different in their genre, but so interesting to watch. There are so many people involved in the production of each story but each is worth a viewing and enjoyment in doing so.

I hope anyone who buys this DVD enjoys it too - it is a great little story
on 29 July 2017
Great family film, as we have already seen the cat returns which features the cat on the cover, we had expected to see more of him in the film.. however the cat is as a statue only and the city in the background nor flying feature in the story... so my expectations ruined it a little, but is well animated and very good characters so glad we got it...
on 28 August 2017
This film really snuck up on me to become an absolute favourite, it's a film I recommend everyone who wants to make a living doing something artistic or creative watch.
The scene where the store owner tells her what he thought of her book is one of my favourite moments in cinema history.
on 27 March 2017
hmmmm well it is a nice anime but not what the cover suggests really, i much preferred ''the cat returns''
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 November 2017
Charming tale, fabulous animation.
on 20 November 2017
Lovely film, very quick delivery
on 20 November 2017
Good film.
on 20 August 2017
Son enjoyed this
on 23 October 2017
I got my sister this DVD for her birthday and she loved. Fantastic quality
on 18 August 2017
An amazing film, with absolutely fascinating background detail of Japanese city living.