Customer reviews

Colour: Blue|Change
Price:£49.99 - £76.99

on 31 July 2017
I really don't understand the bad reviews! Perhaps people haven't actually assembled it correctly or they've received a faulty item as we had it delivered yesterday and my partner put it up in literally seconds! My daughter simply adores it! The wheels glide beautifully and I love the fact that it has a rocking function so if baby's feet are too short or if baby is a bit young, she can still use it. The removable toys tray is cute with buttons for songs/sounds and cute little toys on each side. You could of course attach some more if your baby is very inquisitive. Overall is a great purchase, I can see my baby will make good use of it, I'll definitely recommend it to my friends especially for the great price (cheapest I found) and next day delivery.
on 21 March 2016
There is no way that baby will use it as a walker. Wheels hard to move
on 2 March 2017
The tray is held on my suction pads which meant my son was able to pull the tray off (often hitting himself in the face)
I had to remove the tray and just put toys on there for him to play with as company wouldn't issue a refund for a 'used item'.
on 27 August 2017
Not really important though as can take out the play/music board and leave as tray. Main purpose is walker and it's excellent.
on 23 May 2017
Exactly as described and arrived in good time. Thank you.
on 18 July 2017
Delighted with this car. My granddaughter loves it
on 7 May 2013
My 6mth old son broke the toy off thats attached to the white plastic round the seat the yellow and red toy on the plastic blue stick one of those
on 18 June 2014
exception, they are nice and thick and last well. We use them round my house for nearly everything from wiping bums and faces to cleaning high chairs and floors and even the sticky finger prints off the car dash. The fragrance on them is very subtle and they aren't too wet. I've used them on a newborn and not...
on 4 May 2016
Great walker lots of fun for my daughter. Bit smaller than expected as she is 5 months old and nearly touching the floor in it but she is quite tall for her age. Main thing is she loves it. It will do.
on 15 September 2015
Arrived today when expected, took a while to get together but my daughter loves so no complaints. Would reccomend this product to others.
review image