on 19 June 2017
it works well protecting seat from little ones miss happs :)
on 12 March 2017
Must have for protecting leather seat. Great product.
on 24 July 2017
Super quick delivery and a great product that protects leather seats. Very good.
on 19 August 2013
I brought this item in amazon as my child car seat is spoiling my car seat. I liked this item in amazon and ordered.

Every thing I felt good apart from one thing. The seat protector slips quite frequently. Though there is an elastic band to support, it works only for the front seat and not for the back seat.
on 28 March 2013
My partner has an Audi A3 with leather seats and all the car seats kept marking them. Bought this and it seems to have stopped it happening
on 1 October 2013
Used for my car with soft leather seats and works well. No problems not sure why some had issues but may vary by car.
Used in jag XF
on 3 May 2014
Arrived quick, good quality, good price and does the job. Much better than available alternatives on the market. Would recommend
on 28 September 2015
Just ordered a second one of these for baby two. First one has been just fine over the last two years so couldn't see any reason why not order the same again. Its not the cheapest available but it is a decent thickness and we make use of the front pockets for toys and tissues so if it continues to stand up to everyday use its a good buy.
on 18 September 2013
I used to have child seat for quite a while on same position and it started to show on my leather seats. Now with this protector I hope I'll prevent big damage whic is un-necesary.
on 15 December 2015
Works really well, have a new car with leather seats, wanted to protect the leather from the abrasion of the seat. You have a pocket that hangs from the front to store toys etc.

See one answered question