on 18 November 2014
My daughter bought a babysafe car seat was worried about using just seat belt and then to my surprise realised that my seatbelt was too short, this was my only option as have not got isofix and makes not only the carseat safe but easy to put seat in and out of car even tho have only front doors. The fitting was very easy and in fact even if the seat belt had fitted this option appears to be much safier and secure in my option,
on 20 November 2013
I bought one of these as my car doesn't have ISOFIX and a belted base was the only option.

I spend about 5 minutes to set the base securely in my car and now I can attach and detach the car seat in 5 seconds. Without a base I would probably need a few minutes each time to fix the car seat in the car and maybe I wouldn't always do it right, compromising the safety of my child.
on 26 May 2013
We bought this after trying our Britax Babysafe seat in the car with just the seatbelt around it, we wanted something more stable. This has been absolutely brilliant, we feel much happier that the baby seat is more stable and it's so much easier to put the seat into the car! Just clunk, click and off we go. Really recommend.
on 8 March 2016
Brilliant. No more back breaking fitting of the seatbelt around the baby seat every single journey - simply line up and click into place.
Had the isofix base previously, but upon unexpectedly needing to replace our car, the new one has not got isofix.
A couple of weeks of the older daughter's school run and after school activities with our new baby and i realised i couldn't live without a base.
This base has made my life so much easier. Definitely recommend - easy to fit the base with the seatbelt (clear instructions come with base) and then the seat clips on easily.
Leg has green indicator to show extended correctly.
Release the seat from the base with one button on the front of the base (not the seat handle like the isofix base).
Easy to remove base from car if needed.
Recommended!
on 11 July 2016
First of all the item arrived a week early, just in time that our baby was getting out of the hospital. The base had clear instructions and it fitted perfectly in a Land Rover Freelander 2. Very easy to put and use with a car seat. Very pleased with the buy!!
on 13 July 2015
The base is easy to fit into the car and makes it much easer to fit carseat into the car. It is simple and quick which means i dont have to worry about what my 2year old is up to while i belt in the baby. I have recomended to other expecting mums.
on 4 December 2013
Great! Easy to use and like most other people, wish no had bought 1 so much sooner as the difference is unreal. I alson know when the car seat is on this that it's sitting at the correct angle etc
on 16 June 2014
This has been a great purchase as it increases the stability of the carrier immensely. The easy release mechanism of the carrier makes it simple to transfer an asleep infant effortlessly.
on 22 November 2013
The base is very safe (which, for me, is the most important thing when it comes to a new baby).
It makes the process of getting the infant carrier in the car so much easier
on 15 January 2016
Easy to install and secure. Great to just click baby in and out in carseat like an isofix point base. Although same price as the carseat does make life much easier!