on 25 November 2012
I really cant fault this watch. I am not really a fan of expensive watches, as long as it tells the time and looks ok, it will do for me. That said, I must have taken at least 30 mins to wade through lots of watches before I chose this one.

I like the face, it seems to keep decent time and the bracelet is easily adjusted.
on 14 December 2012
Stainless steel so no corrosion worries. It looks good and feels good, it doesn't weigh a ton in fact you wouldn't know that you were wearing it. Appears to be really good value for money, I am very pleased with this purchase.
on 21 April 2012
I purchased a watch (another Sekonda which looks the same) 2 and a half years ago - it stopped which I assumed was the battery. I diliberately chose the original because these are used for every day wear including gardening and mixing concrete etc - the original has a chip out of the glass - so when it stopped I thought I would just buy another. It kept accurate time and I was not bothered if it got smashed. The only criticism of the original was the case was chrome plated and within weeks the base metal came through. This one has a stainless steel case which to my mind is far superior. I cannot so far fault it - the only thing I would say is that is that the original came with instructions of how to alter the bracelet (which can be intricate) now they insist on it being sent back using the measuring guide - I did my own using the original instructions so I may have invalidated the guarantee but at this cost I am not worried if I have to buy another. By the way the original has now had a new battery fitted so I now have two ROUGH watches and a much more expensive one for best.
on 25 March 2013
Looks much more expensive than it was. Recipient was really delighted. Blue face gave it an extra edge. Would recommend.
on 4 September 2014
This watch does look good and it does appear to be a genuine Sekonda product. The strap is a little lightweight/tinny - but this does make the watch lighter overall.

The date isn't that clear to read as there is no magnifying lens etc, but it does look like the illustration, so I can't complain.

The watch keeps good time, so overall I am pleased.

The instructions state that you have to send the watch away to get the strap adjusted, presumably by recorded delivery etc. Any attempt to do so oneself would invalidate the guarantee, which I was not impressed with. As an alternative there are instructions on Youtube on how to slide out the locking bars - you choose.
on 14 April 2014
Lovely watch. Quite a dark blue colour, so it's not vibrant at all. The watch face itself is not that large, which may be a benefit or a downside to you, but the stainless steel strap ensures that the watch looks good.
I have quite a small wrist, so I had to get 5 links removed.
Changing the date can be a bit annoying as the peg at the side has two notches when you pull it out, the first notch being to change the date, and it is quite hard to pull it out that little bit without pulling it into the second notch.

Great watch though, thoroughly recommend!
on 19 July 2015
Pleased with watch itself but as previous reviews have commented the facia is not particularly striking as it is a dullish blue and the metal bracelet looks cheap and of poor quality. Having an existing chromium bracelet to hand to replace the cheaper looking one has transformed its appearance and made it look a very handsome and more expensive watch,so overall I am very pleased with my purchase
on 16 August 2013
Not had a Sekonda for years, the last one was a Soviet automatic model which is still going, they apparently now use Japanese movements. I decided to take a plunge with this one and I am not disappointed. It is a lovely looker and with the blue face is a welcome change from the usual black. It keeps excellent time, the bracelet is comfortable and the case is a nice size on the wrist.
on 20 November 2015
for the price excellent value. Solid comfortable watch, good design, certainly easy to read in most light for my ageing eyes.
Cost me just under £3= to have the strap adjusted here in France so all in all very happy.
on 3 July 2015
This is a good basic watch, which keeps good time, no rough edges, exactly the watch I required. I have only had it just over a week, so I cannot judge it's reliability.