Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£1.53+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 8 May 2017
Gets the job done. I used its to display an external camera on my phone via easycap and it works!

Specifically it was a mini dash cam with no lcd so I could not see any visual. The dash cam had a video output, however I had to video screens to use apart from tv which I cannot bring down to the car. I bought an easycap which allows me to connect to video out cable to usb. Plug usb to this product and my phone and I can see visual!

Other than that not sure what else I can use this for but at the end of the day, it works!
on 24 June 2017
Very cheap, works fine, well pleased. Bought for connecting digital SLR to tablet with micro usb but also works for external portable hard drives and portable DVD drives. Use with standard USB two male lead.
on 5 September 2016
Very handy tool, easily switches from USB to micro USB. You rather invest in one of these instead of carrying 2 leads
on 20 February 2014
Speedy delivery and works well with a data stick loaded with music and movies from the PC, had a couple of these and they broke at the connector, usually cheaper Asian made with no care.
No doubt these are made there but this seems more robust and been well used, bit lazy and don't like connecting tab to PC and prefer a stick install.
on 10 January 2013
Doesn't have a high quality shielded cable - but I don't think electical interference will be a problem as it's so short. Make sure you have a kernel which supports OTG. Both my Android 4.1 tablet & 4.0 phone work fine with stock ROM/kernel. Mouse & Keyboard are natively supported, as are USB hubs. My phone needed rooting and a OTG storage helper app to deal with flash disks/powered HDDs though...
on 21 May 2013
i had this 2 days and after that it did not work again it is cheep rubbish will not be using these people again
on 31 July 2017
Not much to say about this item but it works and does the job.
on 8 March 2015
Arrived well packaged, within delivery window. Can't speak to how well it works as it turn out my smart phone has OTG function disabled in software, I found this out after ordering. Does pass through charge to phone so seems to work.
on 25 July 2017
Its OK for what its used for works that's the main thing
on 12 October 2014
Ordered on the 25th of september and arrived today (11th october). Product is exactly what I expected which is great ! Currently typing this review using a wireless keyboard connected to my Samsung Galaxy S3 via this USB A 2.0 female to Micro USB male. Well worth the small price in my opinion and no issues as of yet.