on 8 March 2013
Very good quality grobag. Material is soft & doesn't become rough/abrasive with washes (we've used the same grobags for when my baby girl was younger & it's stayed in good condition despite the very many washes). Items arrived on time & in good condition. Seller was also quick to respond to my query.
on 21 July 2012
I shopped around for the best price for this product and found this company. Unfortunately, I made a mistake and ordered the wrong size. The company could't have been more helpful and quickly resolved the matter for me.
on 13 April 2012
I haven't used these Grobags yet which is why I've given 4 stars, but the quality feels very good, nice cotton and soft, and the design is really cute too. Very handy to have one to wash and one to wear and better value to buy the twin set. Can't wait to use it!
on 29 August 2013
Excellent sleeping bags which were good value for money as two in pack. I'm so glad I bought them as previously my baby would kick off all her covers.
on 10 July 2013
Really recommend these grobags. Perfect for my little one and like that they come in pack of 2 so there is always one clean to use.
on 26 November 2014
Didn't need it as it was a hot summer. Prefer the higher tog ones.