Customer reviews

on 17 March 2016
I bought this to keep my fiddle out and ready to pick up at any moment. it attached very securely to my music stand (which has a chunky stand to fix the connector onto). Given the shape of the fiddle pegs, the fiddle didn't sit as flat as hoped so I tied some stout string around the peg box and now hang it from one of the arms of the hanger - job done.
on 17 April 2017
Fits my substantial music stand with no problem and looks great. I now have my ukulele proudly suspended, ready for use. All I have to do now is learn how to play it ;-)
on 23 March 2017
Does what it says arrived on time pleased with it
on 3 May 2017
Superb for hanging your uke off a music stand.
on 1 June 2017
Very pleased with this. Would score better if it was foldable (for travelling) and/or locking process was quicker
on 11 August 2017
Despite being labeled as a Ukulele Hanger it performs just as well as a Mandolin, Fiddle or Banjo Hanger. I use it at gigs clamped to my Hercules guitar stand…perfect! What more can I say!
on 20 June 2017
Works great to hold my uke on my music stand.
on 18 May 2017
Bought this to go with a recent iPad stand purchase and discovered it makes for a sturdy mini amp shelf when the uke is in play :) perfect for an outdoor gig
review image
on 14 May 2017
Nice, feels strong and holds fast. Fits perfectly on the back of my guitar stand.
on 12 March 2017
Does its job, plain and simple. Excellent price