on 2 June 2017
I always come back to wood-based despite the dust because it is the best for odour control. Most wood-based products these days are however too dark which makes it difficult to find the faeces in it to dispose of it down the WC. This one is a much nicer pine colour so more effective in this regard too. I also like the small packs as I cannot lift larger ones. I always buy this now.
on 17 June 2017
Excellent quality,fantastic product , speedy delivery as always, would never buy from anywhere else 😸👍
on 20 July 2017
Good cat litter, soaks up well. Very prompt delivery
on 5 May 2017
Happy with this product delivered on time and put in my same place. Happy with this product.
on 19 August 2016
I buy this from a cheaper place but it's the best cat litter on the market if using wood type.
I have 6 Siamese and oriental cats and they are really fussy when it comes to litter time but they love this stuff and it's easier to clean up as well.
I pay a lot less than what it costs on here but if I had to pay for it I would I just have an added bonus of being able to get it cheaper that's all.
I would recommend this after trying so many different types over the last 15 years and this comes on top. The only downside is sometimes it can get a bit dusty o it's a case of getting a scoop with Holes in and shaking free the dust from the bits of litter.
It's great being able to section off the used litter as well so you don't end up chucking away all of it if it's still useable for another day of 2.
on 26 November 2014
Awesome stuff, keeps the litter box clean and the room. If you remove solids immediately you will keep a clean smelling room and no disadvantages to this product at all. Better than all the other cat litters I've tried in the 40 or so years I've had cats.
on 4 February 2016
Best cat litter ever! Only rated 4 stars because it is expensive. I have 4 cats to it makes a difference. Would highly recommend
on 24 March 2016
This is the best cat litter around (in my opinion). I love the fact it comes in such a large amount (usually I can only get this in 5L packs. The courier who brought it is prompt, reliable and friendly. Delivery was quick. This is the second time I have brought this and plan to continue to do so.
on 15 October 2016
Best cat litter I've ever used, in 30 years of cat ownership. Good value, smells clean but not over-perfumed, absorbs well, cats are happy so owner is happy too! Delivery recently has been especially quick and reliable. If you use wood-based litter, or want to give it a try, I highly recommend this one.
on 22 December 2013
it is okay but wont be using it again as it turns to dust too quickly :-( some others have lasted longer