on 26 July 2012
I`ve just ordered another 20.

They come in individual jiffy bags, 10 grams per sachet, all contained in one large jiffy bag, and with instructions.

I have a Boots baby bottle steriliser/steamer. The steamer instructions said to descale it every 4 weeks. I ordered a pack of 10 Danmark citric acid granules but bought some Boots descaler sachets while waiting for the granules to arrive. The Boots sachets were 40% lactic acid liquid and didn`t do a fantastic job (I didn`t have anything to compare with at the time of course).

Next time I used the Danmark granules. The instructions advised putting 150ml-200ml of water in the steamer, add one 10 gram sachet of citric acid then run the steamer for 2-3 minutes. When you pour in the granules you can see the water fizzing as it gets to work on the limescale. I left the steamer running a full cycle before pouring away the water and rinsing carefully.

My steamer came up as new. The circular metal plate that heats up was as shiny as when it first came out of the box. After a wipe with some kitchen towel the whole unit looked box fresh.

Well worth buying and keeping in the kitchen cupboard, especially in a hard water area.

Top tip: When using in a kettle the instructions say to half fill the kettle then let it boil before adding the citrix acid granules. Your kettle will be producing a lot of steam, even a few minutes later, very hot! and not very handy when trying to carefully pour in a small plastic bag of granules. The bag steams up, the granules get stuck together in the bag, you burn your fingers, the wife laughs at you etc etc. So, get something like a sheet of paper ready with a crease down the middle so you can tip the granules straight in while keeping fingers clear.
on 18 April 2016
I have a Tommee Tippee electric steam steriliser, which requires descaling on a monthly basis to prevent it from failing. Having read the reviews of these descalers, I thought they must work pretty well so decided to give them a go.

I'm hugely impressed; they work incredibly well leaving my steriliser looking like new. I have in fact ordered more, because I want to use them in my kettle too, which I am sure will lead to a complete transformation of it.

We live in an area that is plagued with hard water, and not all descalers are able to break through the scale formed on our electricals, but these manage that task well.
on 20 February 2017
We use this to descale our tommee tippee steriliser. They do a good job and I will definitely repurchase when we run out.
on 26 April 2017
Not sure if it's wonderful or not......but does what it's meant to!
on 13 March 2017
great
on 10 November 2014
Good descaler but the only worry is that it is not clear what the actual product was because it comes in as white granules in a dispensed clear bag with instructions. I assumed it was citric acid but it's a bit worrying that ingredients are not stated.

I used it to descale the baby steriliser and the kettle with no problems.

But I think it is too expensive so I have decided to buy natural citric acid which is more cost effective in a 1kg bulk for around £5 rather than buying small sachets of 10 for the same price.
on 5 February 2016
Fast delivery. I bought this descaler for the new kettle we had bought. We need to descale quite often due to the water in our area. This product is brilliant. Only needed to use one small pack and followed the instructions to the letter. Really sparkling clean. Recommend this product. 10 out of 10.
on 14 August 2015
Fantastic product! Cleared my kettle and bottle steriliser within the specified time and now they look brand new again :-)! Wouldn't hesitate to purchase this product again. Love the fact that it is a natural descaler and uses the power of citrus!
on 8 February 2014
Fast delivery, It is good value for money. It is great to use with the baby bottle steriliser or the kettle.
on 18 November 2011
I ordered this product for my Senseo coffee machine as I was shocked as to how much the branded products were. The instructions recommended using a citric acid based descaler and this fits the bill fine at a fraction of the cost.