on 18 July 2015
I would have given this product 5 stars if the fan we received was actually the one I thought I was buying. As you can see from the product page it is meant to be a Prem-I-Air manufactured fan but instead it is a Pro-Elec model HG00662.

Now don't get me wrong the actual fan from its spec is no different, looks the same and works the same. Overall very happy with the look and feel of it and gives the power we need to cool down a stage area in the summer months.

Excellent product. Would buy this again if needed.
on 7 February 2015
One worked fine. Amazingly windy tbh! The other ones wire came out and the access screws to put it back in are some weird shape triangular things. It's been sitting in the cupboard for 6 months now waiting for me to find some peculiar tool to fix it with.
on 3 September 2017
I've seen fans twice or three times the price do the exact same thing this one has. Had it for over two years now and it hasn't shown any visible wear and tear or drops in the quality of its performance.
on 20 June 2017
Wonderful! So powerful, and speed delivery! Just what I needed to survive this heat wave!
on 4 July 2015
What a great fan. Was blown away lol.
on 14 February 2012
Bought this for my gym, it doesn't rotate or oscilate it just blows lovely cool air to where ever its needed. Excellent fan lovely & powerful no need to use anything other than the first speed setting, I am buying another one & have no qualms recommending this to anyone else.
22 Comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 December 2011
i bought this wanting to keep me cool at my gigs, this is just the ticket, great absolutely loved it, three speed settings, elegant looking, definetly recommend.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 August 2015
This large fan arrives ready to use out of the box. It weighs about 6 kgs and has a power cable roughly 1.8 meters long. Three power settings selected by buttons on the rear are large and easy to use. Fairly loud in all settings, however not much more so than the 35 cm one, which I used to own.

According to the instruction manual this thing moves 3660 m3/h of air, if that is of any use to you!

I tend to use it on the highest setting as the noise is pretty intrusive anyway so you may as well get maximum cooling. Performs much better in terms of airflow that the plastic oscillating type ones you tend to see everywhere. Good for airing out a room too with a window wide open.

All metal and feels like it should last a long time. Highly recommended. I would say do not be tempted to go for the smaller size, I ended up regretting not getting this one in the first place!

**UPDATE**

I have been using this fan for several years now and it still works as new. Has not gotten louder and shows no real signs of deterioration. I also use it to dry clothes indoors and it works great at this. It is quieter, cheaper to run and dries clothes faster than my tumble drier! Saves shrinking clothes too.

My original review stands, this is a nice quality, versatile big fan. Hope this helps.
on 11 July 2015
Firstly, this is a BIG fan. However, it's not too heavy, and has a handle to move and carry. Three speeds,wonderful on a boiling hot day. Bit noisy, but you couldn't get the power without some noise, not unbearably loud. I bought it to dry wetroom floor, which it does. Completely dry in ten minutes, same with tiled floor in the kitchen. Good for the price, would recommend, but do bear in mind the size. You need to leave it out because you would need a large cupboard to store, it looks fine left out though, very stylish
on 10 August 2015
In the heatwave this was the most powerful fan I have bought it was so good I went back the next day and bought another one. It's great as can be tilted up and down and really does do exactly what its supposed to do don't hesitate to get one. It wouldn't he great for a small room though as it is very powerful! My daughter sleeps on the top bunk bed i positioned the fan on the floor and tilted it upwards on full setting she said it was great and felt really cool and she loved it!