on 30 September 2014
I agree that these are the best wipes out there. 3 messy boys and 8 years of trialling different wipes on them and me and this one comes out on top. No irritants, no stinging and no overly powerful fragrance. In fact for the last 3 years I have used nothing but these. And even though I have my last one out of nappies these wipes will still be in my house for a few years yet. THey are great to keep in the car for most emergencies too. I will however say that when I first used to order them from this seller they were just over £7 for the entire pack of 10 …. now its over £15!! more than double!! Crazy. Not only is it cheaper to order from tesco, js or even asda, but even wait rose and ocado are cheaper. I am sure that if I walked into a petrol station they'd even be cheaper there too. This is pretty ridiculous that the price has shot up so dramatically. I would look around people - no one need to pay this price in this day and age.
We (hubby and I) have always used Huggies wipes since a few months after our first child was born (for the first few months used cotton wool pads and warm water as per the midwives advice) and in fact are still using them as they are still in nappies. We are now expecting our second child and shall also be using Huggies wipes for them too once the first few months have passed (again we will be using cotton wool and water for those first few month). We do understand that Huggies wipes are meant to be as mild as cotton and water but just feel that bit safer using actual cotton wool and water for those first few important months.
We have tried several other major brands of wipes but have found that the wipes are either not strong or large enough or alternatively that they have a really strange scent to them (Pampers). Huggies wipes are nice and thick feeling, really moist even when near the end of the packet when you would expect them to start drying out a lot and most importantly for us fragrance and alcohol free which means that they can also be used on your little ones face and hands. We have also tried two of the other types of Huggies wipes Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes - 10 x packs of 64 (640 Wipes) and Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes) but have not found these to be as thick or as moist as the pure wipes and so have stuck to these type.
We used to purchase the wipes from our local supermarket where they were priced at £3.50 for 4 packs, however we have found that by using the subscribe and save via Amazon they have worked out cheaper providing they are sold at the right price. We would definitely recommend Huggies Pure Baby Wipes to other parents and as mentioned above shall be sticking with them in the future.

Edit 22/08/15 - Pictures added to show the new 56 wipe packs and packaging. The wipes are still the same good quality but just a few less per pack and different packaging.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 11 August 2014
Would give this 5 stars for the product itself. No rashes or apparent allergic reactions. Sufficiently moist enough to wipe baby or surfaces clean, but dries quickly. No unpleasant smell unlike some competing brands which can make one feel quite nauseous.

The price here on Amazon was very competitive at only £7.62 for a 10 pack. However, the price has more than doubled making it cheaper to pop by a local supermarket.
on 6 January 2015
BEST WIPES EVER! Can't fault them, they are strong unlike so other well known brands and supermarket equivalents.

No perfume and very gentle. I've been using them since LO was a few weeks. Like most new mums I was given a variety of products to try and this one I found was the BEST! LOVE LOVE LOVE! The only fault is that it is no longer available on Amazon's subscribe and save.

I use them for cleaning his bits, hands, face and when we're out and about for trolleys and tables.

Try them you won't be disappointed!
on 15 October 2014
These are fantastic, best wipes available and a must have around the house, purchased over 100 packs over time. Use not only for the little one but for cleaning marks off walls, they remove waterbased paint splashes from carpets and walls when decorating and great for wiping round the car whilst cleaning and far cheaper than other specialist wipes. They are a good thickneckness and have never caused any irratation even to the little ones sensitive skin. Have tried lots of others and none come close.
on 17 September 2014
I love these wipes over pampers and simple. They are thick enough that they never tear when you wipe.

I used these for everything and anything - the obvious - my children, clean up messes, remove my make up, dust... the possibilities are endless.

Always stalk up when they're on sale. Best price I ever found was £0.625 per pack!

Even when my babies have grown big (and become doctors and lawyers) and move out of the house, I'll still buy and use them.
on 11 May 2014
Growing up there are some things that you never expect to develop, a bald spot, a penchant for cardigans and of course a preference for baby wipes! Compared to competition these baby wipes are thicker and stronger allowing much more confidence in the dark art of nappy changing.

Baby cleaning is only one part of these wipes as they have the extra benefit of being excellent at shifting various baby bits, milk and anything else spilt around the house, when using them on a surface which little one will have access to we often use them instead of anti-bac wipes until the evening.

Excellent wipes, just a pity we have to keep using them!
on 15 August 2014
Best wipes on the market but what a ridiculous price! You can get 4 packs for £3.50 in Asda!
on 3 June 2014
They're a good price, but I find the pack awkward to open and selecting just a single wipe is almost impossible. when you have a wriggling baby threatening to send poop on a trajectory around the room, you want simple one handed access to the wipes, more often than not you need two hands and you still end up with three wipes coming out out once, but then sticking to each other, I confess to cursing them on more than a few occasions. I couldn't recommend them other than on the basis of price. I will be sticking to the superior Mamia wipes from Aldi from now on.
on 9 June 2014
Purchased these to try after my 4 month old got severe nappy rash from a competitors wipes (they recently changed the composition of their wipes). Nappy rash disappeared and has not reappeared. They are gentle on skin. Great all round. I even use them to remove make up! 4 stars because these wipes do often leave bits of lint on baby's nappy area so I do end up picking bits off, but it's worth the effort for a happy baby!

See one answered question