on 14 January 2015
Everyone don't buy these they are 1 pound a pack in asda and tesco
These are the best wipes we have used. Compared with other brands, they are thicker, wetter and stronger. One of my little ones came up in a rash after using some from a competitor, but has been always fine with these ones. They are now used for lots of things in our house from baby bottoms through to getting food off clothes. This is a great value pack too!
on 30 September 2014
I agree that these are the best wipes out there. 3 messy boys and 8 years of trialling different wipes on them and me and this one comes out on top. No irritants, no stinging and no overly powerful fragrance. In fact for the last 3 years I have used nothing but these. And even though I have my last one out of nappies these wipes will still be in my house for a few years yet. THey are great to keep in the car for most emergencies too. I will however say that when I first used to order them from this seller they were just over £7 for the entire pack of 10 …. now its over £15!! more than double!! Crazy. Not only is it cheaper to order from tesco, js or even asda, but even wait rose and ocado are cheaper. I am sure that if I walked into a petrol station they'd even be cheaper there too. This is pretty ridiculous that the price has shot up so dramatically. I would look around people - no one need to pay this price in this day and age.
We (hubby and I) have always used Huggies wipes since a few months after our first child was born (for the first few months used cotton wool pads and warm water as per the midwives advice) and in fact are still using them as they are still in nappies. We are now expecting our second child and shall also be using Huggies wipes for them too once the first few months have passed (again we will be using cotton wool and water for those first few month). We do understand that Huggies wipes are meant to be as mild as cotton and water but just feel that bit safer using actual cotton wool and water for those first few important months.
We have tried several other major brands of wipes but have found that the wipes are either not strong or large enough or alternatively that they have a really strange scent to them (Pampers). Huggies wipes are nice and thick feeling, really moist even when near the end of the packet when you would expect them to start drying out a lot and most importantly for us fragrance and alcohol free which means that they can also be used on your little ones face and hands. We have also tried two of the other types of Huggies wipes Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes - 10 x packs of 64 (640 Wipes) and Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes) but have not found these to be as thick or as moist as the pure wipes and so have stuck to these type.
We used to purchase the wipes from our local supermarket where they were priced at £3.50 for 4 packs, however we have found that by using the subscribe and save via Amazon they have worked out cheaper providing they are sold at the right price. We would definitely recommend Huggies Pure Baby Wipes to other parents and as mentioned above shall be sticking with them in the future.

Edit 22/08/15 - Pictures added to show the new 56 wipe packs and packaging. The wipes are still the same good quality but just a few less per pack and different packaging.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 13 December 2014
I normally use Waterwipes but have also used Johnsons and Pampers, none of which I've had any problems with. Huggies are okay, they are fine for moisture and I didn't have problems with them drying out. They didn't give my son any rashes, but then none of the other brands have either. They do have a slight 'artificial' but not perfumed smell to them, and I am giving them a low rating because they pull apart really easily! If you grip them wrongly (which is easy to do) pulling them out of the packet they seem to come apart like wet loo roll which none of the other brands have done.
on 3 June 2014
They're a good price, but I find the pack awkward to open and selecting just a single wipe is almost impossible. when you have a wriggling baby threatening to send poop on a trajectory around the room, you want simple one handed access to the wipes, more often than not you need two hands and you still end up with three wipes coming out out once, but then sticking to each other, I confess to cursing them on more than a few occasions. I couldn't recommend them other than on the basis of price. I will be sticking to the superior Mamia wipes from Aldi from now on.
on 11 August 2014
Would give this 5 stars for the product itself. No rashes or apparent allergic reactions. Sufficiently moist enough to wipe baby or surfaces clean, but dries quickly. No unpleasant smell unlike some competing brands which can make one feel quite nauseous.

The price here on Amazon was very competitive at only £7.62 for a 10 pack. However, the price has more than doubled making it cheaper to pop by a local supermarket.
on 1 April 2014
I love these at first I did not notice how wet they were I saw my step son wringing it out like it was a wet cloth I shouted out what are you doing where did that water come from his mom said no it alright it's the wipe that's how they are.at last a wipe that stays wet for longer and does not dry out quick good for all things wiping shoes doors chairs and you and babys bottom.have to say that it's good for women on a hygiene level using water after you go to the toilet is much better then dry toilet roll you get a little wash with these wipes.
on 6 January 2015
BEST WIPES EVER! Can't fault them, they are strong unlike so other well known brands and supermarket equivalents.

No perfume and very gentle. I've been using them since LO was a few weeks. Like most new mums I was given a variety of products to try and this one I found was the BEST! LOVE LOVE LOVE! The only fault is that it is no longer available on Amazon's subscribe and save.

I use them for cleaning his bits, hands, face and when we're out and about for trolleys and tables.

Try them you won't be disappointed!
on 21 May 2014
But this is one exception! So much better quality that other products that I have used. The cloth itself is soft, substantial and durable, and the wipes perform as described. They really are like using water and cotton wool. If you like scented, maybe not for you... they really do seem fresh and pure to use with none of the slippery residue, that you sometimes get with other brands. My recommendation is buy these up while you have the chance (leaving some for me of course! ;) ) as the price is also hard to beat!

See one answered question