Customer reviews

LINDY 0.5m USB OTG Cable - Black, Type Micro A to Mini B
Size: 0.5m|Change

on 11 October 2014
Sorry to say but we all bought the wrong product. It is very difficult to disentangle the specs..
I wanted to connect a card reader to my tablet but it is the same trying to connect a camera to a phone or tablet.
What I needed was Micro B to Mini B. I suspect that is what most people will want that as well.
I bought the one I wanted from the same Lindy company and it works fine.
So dont blame the company but could I suggest that Lindy put a little education section on what we need to specify.
It is really a minefield with different options.
on 6 July 2015
This cable allows me to transfer photos from my Canon camera to my Kindle tablet. The "OTG" part of the cable description is what allows the transfer of photos to my Kindle. It has a quality of build to it that is good for the price and it was well packaged.
One person found this helpful
on 19 January 2016
it was no good
on 5 January 2015
on 17 July 2014
i can also confirm the micro usb side does not fit standard android phones, waste of my time.
on 29 March 2013
I have for the first time found a real non-compliant adapter. The Type Micro A side of the adapter is interestingly not a standard type plug, which does not fit into anywhere. When I looked at it, I found the reason, its corner were not rounded, as it should be, then I looked at the internet and found out that it is not a real micro A plg but rather micro AB with sharp corners... Unfortuantely, I could not resent it back for rebate, as I bought it in UK and now I am outside of UK.

what a pitty.
4 people found this helpful
on 20 April 2013
Glad it only cost a couple of quid, wold not fit into ant phone or device we have. Now in the bin.
:-)