on 29 July 2015
I've been using one of these for a year now and to be absolutely honest , I have had no issues with it. So why am I purchasing a new one. I work away from home often and have been using the basic Mach3 Razor. However in comparison to this one, it feels like a lightweight toy and that lightness doesn't allow you to apply pressure as you can with a heavier version.

I've noted that people have reported that it becomes slippery when wet. I've had no issues and I shave every day.
2 people found this helpful
on 28 August 2016
Bought August 2016 and now 6 months later the product is starting to fall apart.

As you can see the grey bulb is supposed to remain attached to the body of the blade holder to receive new blades and eject used blades but now comes away itself.

Amazon Market replaced without quibble (hoorah!) and the broken product was returned all in the space of 4 days.
Let us hope the new razor lasts the course of at least 4 years
review image
on 3 February 2016
I bought this because it looked good and I had the money spare. I did not expect it to be any better frankly than a bog standard Gillette razor handle thing that holds the blades. However it is ten times better than that. It is superb. It bends floats and does exactly what it should do much much better than any Wilkinson Sword or Gillette or ...I have had in the past. Expensive? Yes! No denying it but my goodness it is worth it. I can only say that if it breaks I would buy another...unless I can cadge a free one from the makers after moaning a lot at them first. 10 out of 10.
on 12 June 2014
I needed a good quality replacement razor so had done some research on the internet and this brand was popping up regularly as being recommended. It feels comfortable in the hand with its smooth chunky handle. It holds the blades perfectly. It is well made and should last a long time. I've had it quite a while now and I give it a full thumbs up!
4 people found this helpful
on 21 September 2016
I bought this as a gift for a male family member. He'd been using a Mach 3 up until receiving this, and now he wouldn't change back. He loves this. be aware though if you're a man with very large hands this might be a little small for you to use as the handle is quite short , but otherwise it's a very stable, feel good product!
on 14 September 2016
This was a present from my wife for our honeymoon, it is a great razor with a lovely handle that never feels anything less than special and always gives me the grip and control i want. Replacement blades are very easy to come by and work like a charm. Very happy with this gift.
on 27 August 2015
This is a great razor. It begins with a head start, using the Mach 3 blade. This must be the best rozor blade in the world. And then it gets better: the shape and heft of the handle lead you to hold the razor differently - more firmly - and this pays off in a better shave. Streets ahead of the 'standard' Mach 3 handles. I heartily recommend it.
on 3 January 2018
This is really nice, Christmas present was really well received. Looks good and a good weight to it. Arrived well packaged very impressed.
on 30 November 2015
WOW! There is simply no comparison between the cheapo, originally supplied plastic handle and this one by Edwin Jagger. The latter simply glides over ones face with no effort, resulting in a superb shave.
Well finished and presented, this is obviously a quality product.
on 6 January 2016
This feels like a good quality product and fits nicely in the hand. As I use my razor most days I thought it would be nice to have a higher quality one than the standard Gillette one. It's an indulgence, but not an expensive one.