on 4 June 2014
I loved the book, but this film is terrible, not a patch on the book, the actors are so wooden they proberly had sawdust in theirs shoes!!
It should of been a wonderful film about love and loss, just as the book is.
Instead you get a film where you couldn't care less about the characterst and it is a shame because Dannile Steels book is such a good read.
So don't bother buying, just read the book !!!
on 23 September 2013
I bought the DVD as I collect all Danielle Steel's books and I have as many of the DVDs as she has made. I thoroughly enjoyed this DVD as it kept very much to the book and you didn't feel after watching it the sense that they had betrayed the author. It was excellent value for money and well worth watching.
on 18 July 2013
read the book years ago and loved it didn't know it was on film.. a predictable Danielle steele but who cares I love them. would have given 5 stars but didn't like picture quality on film. not as good as the book but worth a watch
3 people found this helpful
on 11 January 2014
I watched this film as a child and loved it, and have been looking for it for ages. Watched it again recently and it was just as brilliant, beautiful, well acted tearjerker.
on 14 August 2014
I love this film. It is probably my favourite Danielle Steel story and I would highly recommend it to any Danielle Steel fan.
on 23 June 2017
not a patch on the book and now i've gone off it due to the admission of the male star! eek!
on 1 October 2014
Disappointing ,slow and not a lot of emotion.
I saw this many years ago at cinema and remember enjoying the film shown before it better but could not remember much about the promise so was interested in seeing it again as I loved the book.
on 18 June 2013
My wife is in the process of upgrading her DS video collection to DVD's. She finds them great to watch and is
pleased with the quality of the DVD recording and content.
on 29 March 2015
wife loved it
on 19 October 2014
Disappointing in picture quality but realise that could be how original picture was filmed but otherwise excellent on delivery and packaging