Customer reviews

on 26 May 2013
first off I was amazed at how solid this is .... I need it for my long term back problems and nearly knackered it lifting this thing out the box! so first off it is very sturdy.

second it is a really great size and the plastic is very thick and tough. this gives plenty of room for both feet and also plenty of room for the plastic dome to move, which is important as it is the movement that forces you to balance and therefore work out.

instantly improved my lower back pain and also worked legs ankles and core .... have no problem in recommending this and genuinely cannot see why anyone would buy the competition at twice the price ... this is the real deal, as I believe they say :-)
on 8 January 2017
First I want to say that I do not have any previous experience with similar equipment, so I can not compare York Fitness Dome to e.g. BOSU.
The YF Dome feels well build, the platform is very stable and provides a good grip(using it barefoot). One feels secure to use the YFD either side up. The dome material is thick and gives impression of being very durable. The dome is easy to inflate and doesn't seem to leak any air out. I should say it is great product. And the price is super compared to BOSU, although for my understanding such type of product should not cost more than 30 euro.
The only "downside" for me is the colour scheme :)
on 17 October 2016
Just like a Bosu ball just a little smaller, I have used this quite a lot since I bought it a few weeks ago. it is sturdy, easy to set up and easy to use although slightly smaller than a bosu ball I find this makes no difference at all to the exercises I have been performing.
on 10 June 2017
I'm very happy with this! Have this for a good 4 months and it is still inflated (my husband only had to do it once) and still looking as good as new. We use it frequently but mainly with the ball part facing upwards, so cannot advise or behaviour or performance when using the ball part facing downwards. It is of solid build.
on 17 March 2017
Love it big time.this has improved my balance and cure
on 3 July 2017
It looks like a good quality item but I can't inflate the dome. It comes with a small hand pump and a nozzle for inflation but I can't see how the nozzle fits the pump. The pump has a thread but the nozzle doesn't.
on 18 July 2017
Big hole at top prevents me giving a 5 star but nearly as good as a bosu.
on 24 May 2017
Superb, really pleased I bought this rather than the more expensive brand, quick delivery and easy to set up.
on 2 December 2015
Great piece of kit, cheaper than a real bosu and just as good
on 21 April 2017
Great item and good quality
ease to fill and hopefully will firm up my legs