on 11 November 2011
Wasnt sure if watch would look cheap but when it arrived i was so impressed. It is really pretty, face not too big not too small. Feels nice quality when on not cheap and flimsy. Unusual face shape but it really looks great on. I bought for a gift and would definately recommened, fast delivery too all for £20!!!!
21 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 23 June 2012
I have no clue why the M James gave this only 1 star rating. I think he must have given a review for some other watch because it is not big or fat or large in any way, it is just the job for a lady and is a fantastic watch for the price, I did not expect such a well made watch.
I bought this for my lady friend and it fit perfectly without having to alter anything.
Lovely looking watch and keeps very good time. I will not hesitate to buy again
I suggest anyone who is thinking of buying then buy it now while it is at this low low price because I do not think you will see a deal like this again in a very long time.
One person found this helpful
on 4 January 2014
I bought this in the sale as hubby hadn't got my xmas pressie - chose it from the sale range. Arrived well before estimated date which I don't have a problem with! I like watches that aren't round faced & different coloured faces. It's very delicate - suitable for either day or night. Very easy to change Bracelet size to fit. Came packaged very well, Not over the top. Would use seller again. Very good service.
on 13 May 2013
I loved my watch. I ordered it for my son's wedding as I wanted something very dainty and ths watch certainly fitted the bill, cn't fault it for looks or value, would definately buy again if i needed to.
on 6 November 2012
I bought this as a little present to myself. I dont like bulky watches and I thought this one was lovely. It was so cheap and lasted me a good 18 months before the battery died. Still looks perfect today.
on 27 December 2014
Very nice and pretty watch, easy to fit, has lasted well for a couple of years - until a couple of the stones fell out :-(
on 17 February 2015
Gorgeous, bought this for my mum and she loves it. Picture doesn't do it justice, it really is lovely
on 30 June 2014
Bought for my daughter who loved it but it does look very dainty, so maybe keep in mind who you are buying for.
on 18 November 2015
My granddaughter loves it.
on 10 June 2012
this watch was purchased as a present, the only thing we found was the clasp was a little difficult to close . apart from that it will do