Customer reviews

on 21 October 2013
Very pleased with this item was exactally what i wanted and was as explained within the discription thank you so much!!
on 13 January 2012
Good solid feeling arch support...
Cool color If you like white sneakers.. :) there were no stickers but I blame the capatilisim of Osiris because theres nothing better then putting them on police cars..
In total there awesome set of kicks with good support nice fit, and above all comfy I am some what afraid to were them because there white and very nice... :)
I can't personally fault them..

They were dispatched on the 12th of january and arrived on the 13th :)

More then Happy......
on 17 June 2014
I did an official measurement of my foot and it worked out I was 7.5, but I've always bought 8's in shoes due to wearing thinner socks, and I normally always buy 9's in trainers as they say always buy a size bigger to shoes! I took a chance on my first pair with a size 8 as I thought I could wear them with trainer socks in the summer, but I've also bought another pair in a 9. I wore the 8's today and definitely not wearing them them again, even though they are a smarter design than the 9's, due to them rubbing the side of my foot! I'm sure the 9's I'll have no problem with, they do also come in half sizes so I could have probably got away with a 8.5, but in general if your a 9 in say Adidas order like for like in this brand! Maybe I'll keep the 8's just for going out in the car and not walking in them. Overall great shoes especially you can get them for the 30- 35 pound range!
on 19 September 2011
The item I received was perfect and fitted well. Delivery was on time and the product, which was made to my Grand-daughters specification, was exactly as she designed.
on 1 November 2016