10,090
Size: 32 GB|Colour: Black|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 8 October 2012
Worked fine and is fully functional. It's amazing that we can fit so much data in such a small space these days. Too small, actually. I lost in the day I bought it :/
on 29 December 2015
Very cheap looking but does the job - I find many of my devices don't recognise EXFAT so I formatted it to NTFS so I can use ti to transfer movies to to watch on my TV.
on 16 September 2015
always trust worty i only buy sandisk as they alway have full memory as mentioned not like other where it says 32gb but turns out 27 only,[ts a reliable brand go for it
on 29 June 2015
Didn't use until now and the USB aides got chipped off and further the hole for the chain also broke! Very disappointed as I bought a large size GB to hold all my work!
on 4 March 2015
Really physically small unit. Comes with a lanyard, which is handy, as I'm sure I'd loose it otherwise. Arrived two days earlier than expected...I'm not complaining :0)
on 25 February 2014
Pretty fast transfer rate and extremely small. Data storage moves at a pace though so I'm sure you can now get more GB in this size. I have been happy with the product.
on 4 January 2014
Does what its needs to do, fast delivery and includes all space for everything needed.
Time to transfer files isnt a problem to be honest, unless you are mega busy
on 31 December 2012
Does it's job perfectly, very compact and inexpensive compared to other flash drives of it's size, definitely a great buy. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to a friend.
on 8 December 2012
This is well worth the money!
Got it to put on my keyring, so I always had it with me for copying stuff. I ended up getting another 3 for other people. Great item!
on 2 December 2012
It's great and everything but for the extra star I would've hoped for it to come with a lanyard. But, I cant really complain, it was rediculously cheap when I bought it