Top positive review
8 people found this helpful
Best salt worldwide!
on 11 February 2015
I did not know this Salt before, as I am not originally from England but from Spain. But as a water person, I am very, very attached to the Sea and of course life right at the Sea.
I as looking for some really tasty salt as I tend to overdo it with salt - must be a family thing as my father had the same bad habid - and thus for me this salt is absolutely amazing. Thank you for all the other reviews as I could understand why I should pay a bit more for this and what exactly is the the additional value. For more detailed information I had a look at the manufactures site as I want to understand how and by whom a product is produced.
- Very, very good quality
- Produced in a ecological way
- Handmade as I understood
- Cool packaging
- Good size for many years of great tasting food
- Very intensive taste like a good wine you can feel its origin, feel the sea. Wow!
- You need less salt for the same effect, thus a healthy option
- It dissolves very easily, so no grinder required anymore. You save more money here than you spent.
- Does keep fresh very well even if right next to the oven
- Speedy delivery with good packaging
Very recommended by a salt lover!!!