on 18 February 2013
My mother bought this set for our 17 month old at christmas - cannot fault the table and chairs but the hinge on the toy box is dangerous. It is one of those hinges that stays up and locks into position keeping the lid up. It is made of thin sharp metal. 3 weeks ago we spent 1 evening at A&E after our little boy almost sliced the top of his finger off - we had to see two other plastic surgeons - as at one point they were thinking of stitching it (and he would have needed an operation and to be put under) but on review they decided to leave the cut to heal on its own.

So far his finger is healing well but it was a very deep and nasty cut from a stupidly designed children's toy box - it is a shame because apart from the hinge it is good quality - we shall be writing to the manufacturer - we have now removed the hinge and instead are using sticky backed Velcro to keep the lid up when open.
on 26 November 2012
Really happy with this little set - my daughter loves it. My partner is a cabinet maker and it fits in okay with our oak and cherry furniture (he might disagree!).
Bench is really small but seats 2 little people and holds all of my daughters paints , paper and pens etc. V happy.
Only complaint is that the mechanism that holds the bench lid to bench is quiet cheap and flimsy and one of the kids bent it afetr shutting the lid heavy handedly.
on 22 October 2012
The table and chairs part of this package are really lovely quality, size and look. Unfortunately the bench seat arrived damaged (split wood on the seat and wood damaged by screws during transit). I contacted the sellers who were quick to respond and said they'd send out replacement parts once I'd sent photos of the damage. I was pleased with this service rather than having to post back all the items. Unfortunately the replacement bench seat was a completely different size, very poor quality and also damaged and missing any screws etc. At this point I ran out of time and energy to chase a perfect product though I have informed the seller of my dissatisfaction with the product. For 80 quid I would expect something lovely. This could have been lovely, but because of the damage I would not recommend buying.
on 13 July 2013
grandchildren love it - and their behaviour at "table" has improved immensely. They eat more consistently.
Construction is robust and takes a lot of knocking about.
on 11 February 2013
Furniture is great! It's really solid!
Nice colour: white and oak!
My daughter really likes to play with!
I heartily recommend!
on 29 July 2014
Extremely disappointed the bench/toy chest was tiny and the top of it was scratched have returned for a refund would not recommend to anyone
on 1 November 2014
Expensive for what it is and the bench toybox didnt have screw holes for the seat to fit , cant fit hardly anything in the toy box either
on 7 March 2015
When we got these (the day before Christmas) we ended up having to purchase more glue as what comes with it is minimal. Also parts that were supposed to be glued / screwed were not done very well. The bench / toy box started to pull apart with the pressure of the open close hinge and needed extensive glueing where the company had clearly not glued it sufficently.
on 25 November 2012
Very pleased with the look of product. Found when constructing product some of the scew holes weren't very well done but managed to fix together after a bit of a struggle. Not being used yet by granddaughter as my purchase was for a Christmas present. Overall I am pleased with my purchase and believe in to be good value for what it cost.
on 3 August 2014
Fantastic!! Hinge/Catch on bench has nipped fingers quite a few times but overall fab. Would buy again and actually want another chair or bench for more children :)

See one answered question