Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.79

on 10 June 2013
What more can I say?
This is simply the best example; the voice, the lyrics.....the beat......the whole lot!

....'Our love feels wrong please wind it back
Our love feels wrong can't hide the cracks
I guarantee you'll miss me
'cause you changed the way you kiss me.......'

GREAT in the car......LOUD!
on 9 June 2011
This is an Example at his best - cutting lyrics, clear delivery, combination of rap and singing. Overlaying a cracking dance track and this will be an anthem of the summer, no doubt about it.

He can sing live too - check his Live Lounge from June 6th, it's good. Looks like this track his heading to number 1...well deserved, and at last a decent one at the top.
on 9 November 2011
Very good quality this song is perfect to get you in the mood for a rave :) when the beat drops it makes you say "oooooh" and put those hands up in the air!
on 3 April 2013
preferred the original version as opposed to the various remixes available. daughter loves this track and keeps rewinding to the rap segement on the track
on 28 April 2012
This is the first time I have ever downloaded music from Amazon. I have always been worried in case it didnt work properly and I wasted my money. However, by following the step by step instructions and downloading the Amazon software I had no trouble at all. Worked perfectly. Will def use this service again - oh and by the way - the track is great too!!!
on 3 April 2013
use it for my work out warm-ups, excellent song absolutely loved it.
High quality and it's on my Kindle.
Decent price.
How else am I to review this? It's great for motivation when running etc.
on 7 December 2011
i put this on my phone and changed it to use as a ringtone which was fab. I have the album but it is protected so I couldnt tansfer the songs but I was happy to buy it again its so good.
on 21 March 2013
This is better than a cocktail of redbull and coffee first thing in the morning. I love it and could listen to this track all day:-)
on 3 January 2013
I do like Example, his music is similar to Pendulum who I love, and I've downloaded several tracks including this one.
on 16 September 2013
I love this record and purchased the mp3 track, which then prompted me to buy the album & I wasn't disappointed.