Customer reviews

on 7 August 2013
This was a hot book. From the 1st kiss to the last .... 'Steamy' steamy scene.
I was practically gripping my e-reader, I haven't read the 1st one (came across this one first) but it hasn't got good reviews. Plus I'm not really in to 3way sharing(in my books =>) to complicated.
So I don't think I'll be reading that one. Might change my opinion ok Kieran!
on 17 December 2012
The Closer You Get makes happy, easy reading for any age.... but it would be especially encouraging to young gays who may not want/ have not 'played the field'. Its NOT a story of 'goody two shoes' - one of the main characters is a self-confessed slut. L.A.Witt combines both personal acceptance/sexual awakening/fear of committment and love in a joyous tale. Highly recommended.
on 15 May 2015
Normally, the idea of one guy 'teaching' the younger virginal type is a strict nono for me but this one really developed and the characters were incredibly likable. really took a chance on this one , but so glad I did.
on 12 December 2013
Absolutely loved this book and both of the characters. Was a bit apprehensive at first as the description said Alex was so shy but he's not that bad, just a bit nervous. Def recommend xx
on 23 January 2015
Loved Kieran and Alex's story if you like hot guys you are going to love this.Alex being the 21 year old virgin and Kieren being a bit promiscuous you can imagine how hot this book is.
on 11 February 2014
Superbly told and a lot of tension making one want to go on reading. Nicely finessed moments which made me hold my breathe. A very good read,
I really enjoyed this. The story was good and the sex great. Waiting for the sequels. Must read others by the same author!