on 5 December 2014
This skirt is not bad for the price. The fabric is a poly mix- viscose and rayon that hangs well. A step up from the cardboard fabrics used for typical school skirts! For what we need it for - a school play -- it's fine and I suspect for most people (how many times will your daughter really wear a long black skirt???) it's fine. For thinner girls, the waist is too big, but going any smaller (younger age sizing) will mean the skirt is too short. I think for the average sized girl the fit would be about right as the waist is elasticised so has some give to it. We had to pin it, but again, fine for the one-off!
on 10 October 2016
I purchased this for my daughter for singing in Choir. I was worried that it may not fit as my daughter is really slim and I was worried that it may not fit her around the waist. Luckily it has elastic around the back and it fitted really well. Good item for the price.
on 19 June 2015
I bought this skirt for a Tudor day for my daughter, it is a great length, it's nice material, was a good price and arrived quickly. I would recommend this skirt and the seller.
One person found this helpful
on 11 April 2013
Ideal long concert dress for a 10 year old singing with the National Youth Choir at the Royal Albert Hall!
5 people found this helpful
on 30 August 2015
long, even though my girl is tall for her age...
Should do the trick as a modest school uniform for her.
on 7 March 2015
This Skirt was very useful for my school play and i can use it again later, it is very comfortable and i would recommend it.
on 16 September 2015
Bought for a school play, just what was needed. Thanks!
on 24 May 2013
My daughter needed a long black skirt for her Victorian Day at school, so this was perfect. She is little so I did have to take it up. It is now in our dress up box!
on 10 March 2013
Bought this for my average sized daughter for a school play but it was so big it fitted me instead. Company was good though, swift delivery and good customer service.
on 14 August 2017