on 18 February 2014
Very good game don't listen to other review this is a good game don't belive my Facebook me
Harry sachs
9 people found this helpful
on 4 December 2015
it is so cool that I like the game put could more places on please like Lincolnshire and more trainz like east Midlands trains

Thomas
10 people found this helpful
on 4 October 2015
This is superb! Trains? Awesome. Graphics? Brilliant. Game experience? Out of this world. (Though it would be nice if there were a few more locations.) Apart from that little niggle though, this game is stupendously good!😁
19 people found this helpful
on 30 December 2013
This is great, does what it says on the tin !!! Good value, just what I wanted - Many thanks
16 people found this helpful
on 3 March 2015
I've had this for a couple of weeks now and I am now able to create a basic 3 track layout. It is a bit fiddly on such a small screen, I find it better to connect to our tv to see how good it looks.

The driver simulation has a certain amount of skill, the display will show when a red signal is due, this is usually caused by points being closed so you would derail, so you change them and carry on.

This APP does take a lot of practice, especially when creating a layout, but well worth it.

Also, this is a very smooth movement and doesn't freeze. I only paid 90p, and I am now feeling dishonest as this is worth 2 to 3 times that amount.

I do have a problem, I haven't got a serial number as I bought it on the Amazon AP store, this means I can't get all the extras off the Auran web site.
8 people found this helpful
on 29 January 2014
I have the PC versions of this and bought this to amuse myself on the train.
A bit short on content.
The Trainz web site is one of the most user unfriendly I encounter.
Nevertheless it is one of the best tablet toys available.
7 people found this helpful
on 2 October 2014
Great game
19 people found this helpful
on 8 November 2014
This app is great for any child or adult into trains. Great graphics and the best gameplay I could've wished for. Hope this was helpful. Very good buy.
12 people found this helpful
on 21 April 2014
My autistic son loves trains. He loves being in control of different trains! A happy little boy makes a happy mum!
8 people found this helpful
on 30 November 2015
If you've got Trainz on a PC, it's worth having this as well.
This looks good on a tablet but is a bit too small when displayed on a phone.
12 people found this helpful