on 13 May 2017
Gift bags were just the size I was after and arrived quickly too. I received 2 gold and 1 silver bag.

The quality varies too! 1 gift bag was a stronger one made of card and came with a gift tag.
The other 2 were paper gift bags without gift tags.

For the price they still offer great value. Just won't be using the paper ones for anything heavier than a chocolate box.

I would be grateful if you could leave a YES vote if this review has been helpful to you and a NO vote with a comment so that I can improve any future reviews. Thank you.
on 3 April 2018
Beautiful bags I have fitted a scarf box 4 pendant box’s and 2 ring boxes and a bracelet box in this pink bag as Christmas presents for my sister in law. Enough room left over for a another item easily but I’m using the space to fold the bag and add a seal, plus tag as tags are not provided with these bags. Only flaw is the handles look like coloured Shoe laces.. great buy though and I’ve ordered more.
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 May 2017
Big than stated (13x10 inch as opposed to 9x7 ) & no tag Assorted colours & holographic designs ( I received purple , green & red ) not as good quality as some I've had but fit for purpose & for the price no complaints.
on 12 December 2016
I know these were very cheap, however the quality and lack of tags proved they were cheap and I should have invested more money.
I ended up throwing these away and buying some more, sorry.
on 7 January 2017
good size, received 4 not 3. However, when one was given to a friend, it broke after an hour of holding. very disappointed. not sure how the rest will do.
on 29 January 2016
These are lovely little gift bags, I fit both a boxed aftershave as well as matching perfume in one with room to spare and I filled two with makeup products , strong good quality bags, they were not at all Christmas themed , I would recommend.
on 25 May 2017
Just what I needed.there is always an occassion when these are needed.perfect.and good colours.
on 28 July 2017
The perfect size gift bag for a paperback book or DVD.
on 26 August 2015
Wish i had read the other reviews first like others have stated more small than medium but still nice bags and good value for the money. Glitzy but i don't mind that even for birthdays.
on 20 January 2017
Fantastic value bags and quick delivery just as good quality as in stores