on 3 July 2013
This soap arrived very quickly, and I decanted it into my dispenser. The most heavenly aroma drifted up which was subtle and lovely. On using the soap, my hands are left very soft and supple. It is without hesitation the best I have ever used. I will continue to use it from now on, and say to anyone to try it. You will not be disappointed.
on 30 June 2015
Saw it first time at my doctor's surgery in London. Amazing quality of scent. Really great product. Love how my hands feel afterwards. Will be buying it again. I ordered a bulk of 5 bottles. The only disappointment I wanted to order a matching hand cream and Amazon was not delivering the cream to Greece. Such a disappointment. And no logic.
on 19 April 2014
Good generous size and smells delicious - this soap is a pleasure to use and makes me feel extra good because I know its organic.
on 15 May 2013
the product is good, smells lovely and doesn't dry the skin.
Overall I like it. I will try other scents of it.
on 20 December 2015
Love this product. Am a big fan of Lavender and this hand wash is non drying and has a lingering lavender smell. Bonus is that it is organic too.
on 14 June 2013
My only complaint is that all bottles of this soap were delivered leaking. So I guess the bottle needs to get improved. Otherwise good product.
on 4 November 2014
Beautiful stuff and totally natural with no nasty chemicals and you don't need much so it's fairly good value for something of this quality
on 3 July 2016
Must say that I use this also in the bath as the scent is so lovely. Bubbles a lot so kids are also happy. Quality soap that is organic.
on 8 October 2014
nice soap but really not the same as the occitane which is much more expensive but worth the 5 stars i would give it
on 4 November 2015
Have been using this soap for some years now with a foam pump dispenser - good value for money