Customer reviews

on 29 May 2014
Looks great. gurgles a bit so far. I've bled the radiator but I expect that there is more to do. slightly differences in temperature over the surfaces. Ive coupled this with a plinth heater in quite a large kitchen but given the output details, I expect that this is design overkill.
Time will tell. I would recommend this product. A beautiful product to make use of a tight space.
Dispatched promptly, it arrived quicker than other smaller items that I ordered at the same time.
on 16 June 2014
Absolutely love this radiator. We have it in a small toilet, but the heat it gives off is great. Took a while to get this, as the seller contacted us to say that it was sold out after we placed the order and we then had to wait a while for a new one, but was worth the wait in the end.
on 7 October 2012
We were a little dubiously about ordering this as a lot on the market are so much more expensive that we thought we'd get what we paid for but to our surprise it was delivered in record time and was exactly what we were looking for. We bought chrome TRV and had it fitted yesterday. It really looks contemporary in our new fitted bathroom and so glad we found it. Thank you for saving us £200 as the other one we wanted was £350 and we would have had to wait to purchase it. Good quality, looks stunning and extremely good value for money!!!!!
on 8 January 2014
from ordering to delivery to item was very satisfactory recommend it to any one the colour style and heat produced are as advertised very good
on 12 February 2014
Have given my room a modern look, kick out some great heat, everyone who visits coments on them, recommend 100%, great price. Easy DIY FIT!!! well it was for us.
on 12 December 2014
Quick delivery, the product is exactly what I expected.
on 5 July 2014
Brilliant love it
on 20 July 2014
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 February 2015
really good radiator great heat output
on 14 November 2012
this is a bargain and is a great looking piece to any one,s live in room love it !and is half the price of every were else i looked