Format: DVD|Change

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 7 September 2011
I have been subjected to Peppa Pig for some years (many it seems) even after repeated repeats. My grandaughters love this and refuse to let me watch sport. Having said that, I find the series quite endearing and readily identify with the humorous and affectionate ridicule that dad and grandpa receive. Brian Blessed's Grandpa Rabbit in his hideaway submarine and muddy puddles without wellies are brilliant. This is too true to the technophobic ignorance I have. No access to remotes even if I can find them let alone work them. The beauty of these episodes is the tranquility in the house whilst offspring are watching. Being sneaky I admit to finding them enchanting. Not admitting this until they read Amazon reviews! International Day does not mean the same to my grandchildren as it does to me.
on 11 May 2012
I bought my two year old daughter a Peppa Pig box set which covered volumes 1-12. I had not realised that you can purchase volumes 13-17 separately ( as at 12/05). Hence why I made this purchase.

My daughter is "transfixed" by any Peppa Pig DVD, and this one is no exception. The DVD contains 10 or so short stories of 3/4 minutes duration. What I do find with these DVDs is that the stories are great fun, educational, and as adults, there great!! The colours look great on the HD TV. Total duration is just under a hr. or so, and for the price, I find the entertainment value unbeatable.

Highly recommended.

P.s The only downside is a rather annoying tune called "Peace & harmony across the world..."..."Peace & harmony across the world...""Peace & harmony across the world..."OMG give me strength...skip the first story or your sanity will be affected...
on 23 June 2013
my son (3 year old) loves peppa pig, he has watched this dvd repeatedly since it arrived which unfortunately means we're all singing the songs! however, if I put this on I know he'll happily sit and watch it so I can get other things done :) suitable for both boys and girls
on 8 November 2011
My 2 grandaughters (3&4) are totally addicted to Pepper Pig & will watch them over & over again. Always have new & interesting themes to their stories & generally set good standards of politeness & behaviour which I think is really important although sometimes daddy pig gets a bit of a raw deal! In all great entertainment for kids & I enjoy them too!,
on 2 August 2016
I write this review on behalf of my two year old ... as I am not a big Peppa fan. As a parent, I wish the DVD were a bit longer but for the price I guess I shouldn't complain. My little one and his friends have enjoyed watching it.
on 25 November 2011
my daughter has been a fan of peppa pig since she was 2 she is 4 now. She has loads of peppa dvds and I'm sure has seen every episode ever created many many times and even though she loves it you can see as she knows it so well she gets bored with some of the older episodes now so I was so pleased when I saw a new dvd was being released this year. Really looking forward to her being able to see these new episodes over xmas holidays
on 5 February 2013
As ever, Peppa Pig is still number one - great DVD with lots of lovey stories for kids, and a hint of fun for parents (I'm sure some of the text is written for adults :-). Highly recommend to all kids very young and old - to those who know Peppa to debutants!
on 29 May 2014
my 3 year old loves this especially the 'Peace and Harmony in all the world' song
Not sure why some episodes get duplicated across some of these DVDs
on 9 December 2013
Another one to add to my little one's collection! Item brand new and sealed, arrived quickly and I am sure will make my little one smile.
on 12 January 2014
this did not disappoint. Very happy kids for Christmas. everything worked and no complaints. Not sure what else to say.