on 30 April 2014
Bought this for a spare room and it regularly crashes, skips most of the recordings and is a general failure at doing what it is supposed to do
on 6 May 2015
The recorder is good value for money and is easy to use. It does have one drawback which is that it has no clock therefore you can only record from the guide and only over an 8 day period. If a programme starts earlier or finishes later than the programmed time you may probably miss something.
on 2 November 2014
All I wanted it to do it does. The best thing about it is that when you have only part watched a recorded programme, when you come to resume watching it it lets you choose to start from the start or resume from where you left off GREAT
on 12 April 2017
Got this on a Black Friday deal. I wish I didnt. I've never been so frustrated at a product before in my life. It seems a promising idea until you've owned it for three days. Sadly we were busy and didn't sort the refund until it was too late.

It's the most awfully programmed thing I've ever had the displeasure of using and I would wholly recommend boycotting any of the Goodmans recorder boxes when there's frankly better things on the market.

It glitches at least once through a recording.
It randomly decides to turn itself off when using.
It'll decide to freeze frame at random intervals yet the sound will continue in the background indefinitely, or until unplugged.
The off button on the remote, well, it may as well be a 'perpetually on' button.
Series link seems to have no idea what series link is - it'll re-make whole folders of things for the odd episode.
You can't delete series' at once, you have to go through the agonising and time consuming effort of seeing things individually.
The sound output is very iratic and there's no consistency to the volume.

I wish I spent more and you will eventually too.
on 8 April 2017
Failed after just over 4months...tried all possible checks including another TV and HDMI cable...says no return but, under sale of goods act this is not , in my view, a legal statement.
on 28 February 2017
The only problem with this recorder is that it does not have any HDMI Socks the Scart clumsy. This is being flogged as an upgrade to the the old one, in fact its the the old one and supplier must indicate there are no HDMI on this Model. I would not have purchased it if I knew it had no HDMI.I feel cheated .
on 29 March 2017
retuning item to enetwarehouseproviders hoping to get MY MONEY BACK FROM AMEZONE
on 3 May 2015
I ind this item very clever I am able to record two programs at the same time but I will only use it for programs I do not wish to keep
on 6 March 2017
Works as expected good value
on 20 May 2017