on 16 December 2015
I use this brand of flour in my breadmaker and think it is the best product I have come across for making wholemeal organic bread
on 19 November 2017
I love this flour. I use it regularly and it is one of the only flours I use. I would definitely recommend it! Worth every penny!
on 29 July 2017
I do not buy bread in the shops but bake my own this is great flour and I use it all the time cheaper than getting in the car and going to the shops.
on 30 January 2017
3 out 4 of these were filled with weavels.
I wouldn't purchase this brand again.
on 21 June 2017
Great flavour, better than supermarket bread.
on 12 December 2017
Just started breadmaking again, and always use Bacheldre
on 26 May 2017
Great for making bread and cakes!
on 18 November 2017
Makes great bread in my machine
on 8 April 2017
Good quality flour. I purchased white and wholemeal and like them both, using it to bake sourdough bread. I have purchased another lot from the mill this week. Will be a regular purchase for me from now on.
on 1 March 2017
From my experience this flour is of very good quality. Compared to the most of the organic wholemeal stoneground flours available on the market this one makes the best bread, especially good mixed with some rye and malted flour for making sour bread. Well packed.