Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 June 2014
Bought this for my husband as this is the kind of music he sings with a Choral Society.
He loves every track.
I took pot-luck buying this as I'm not as clued up about this music but my instincts were correct and the CD was ideal - what beautiful music and interpretation.
on 16 May 2017
Hauntingly beautiful especially Allegri's 'Miserere'. The voices have the ability to move and transport the listener to another planet. Thank you to The Sixteen - I was surprised The Sixteen weren't listed on the front cover and only mentioned in small print on the back.
on 30 May 2017
Not used very often, but okay.
on 20 September 2014
This is fanfrickingtastic. .. best music album I have ever bought. How can music make you feel so calm yet so alive?
on 18 February 2012
Thank you for an excellent service.The Music is superb and very relaxing and the Cd arrived on time.
Many Thanks
on 30 November 2014
A top quality recording by a quality choir. This is the most relaxing CD I have encountered. A truly wonderful 75 minutes of tranquil music.
on 21 August 2013
Bought for my Dad, he really likes it. Shame about the silly title, could put people off, but apparently the music is very good.
on 14 August 2014
If you are searching for music which will relax you, but uplift you at the same time then this CD is for you. I am not so good at reviewing music, I'm better with books but I can say that listening to these pieces of music can be both moving and wonderful. I have played the CD a number of times and I know for a fact I will never tire of it. Sometimes it makes me cry; sometimes it soothes but whatever I experience it is all good.
on 17 April 2012
Takes you back to a peaceful sanctuary. When times are troubled this album brings such tranquility and calm and realisation of inner peace.
on 31 January 2012
The title is a bit 'cutesy', Renaissance Song would have been enough for me. But that's only a very minor comment. The music on this CD is quite simply BEAUTIFUL, and the singing of it by The Sixteen, conducted by Harry Christophers, is SUPERB. Whether you seek 'inner peace' or want your very being to be set alight, this album will do it.