on 18 August 2011
My first experience of Nero was the recent single Promises, which almost had me jumping out of bed in the middle of the night to buy it, but I waited for the album and at the introductory download price on Amazon I got a bargain.

It's the first time I've actually liked dubstep, and that's probably because I tend to listen to dismal amateur dubstep remixes on SoundCloud rather than the actual quality stuff, and also because Nero are genuinely inspired and inventive songwriter-musicians. Even the cover version of The Jets' Crush On You kicks any other non-Nero track in the charts this week to bits.

This is groundbreaking stuff, works as a whole album as well as individual tracks, and they're British - so if they don't win several Brit awards next year I'll eat my insert anything you care to choose in this sentence here.
6 people found this helpful
on 16 September 2011
I'll start by saying it was NERO that got me into dubstep with the release of "Innocence" back in 2010. Even though there aren't any tracks on the album which are similar its still amazing and have listened to it right through many times.

Many of the songs are a different take on dubstep, they have a very distinct sound and style which is very catchy. Doomsday gets the album off to a real bang and other tracks like "Fugue State" and "Scorpions" have a heavier feel to them.

Other than the tracks on the album which have already been released as singles (Promises, Guilt, Me & You and Innocence) Songs like "My Eyes" and "Reaching Out" have a slower pace to them yet still have great energy and are quite brilliant. "Crush on You" and "Must be the Feeling"have a very dance/disco feel to them and will almost certainly make you want to get up and dance!

All in all a very good album, not quite a 5 star, but still definately worth buying!
on 10 March 2018
Efficient service. Purchase good as new. Great album but with a couple of duffs.
on 19 May 2014
Bought it as a random selection having played a few clips on Amazon. Loved it. Probably listened to it a hundred times at work now, bought I can still pop it on in my car and get enjoyment out of it on the way home. One of the top five albums I have bought this year for certain - and I didn't even realise I liked this sort of music.
on 17 February 2018
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 1 July 2017
x3 Innocence
x3 Guilt
x3 Fugue State
x3 Me and You
Let go of 'cool'...imagine vauxhall rollerdisco...do your thing and x3 Crush on You
See above. x3 Must Be The Feeling
x3 Reaching Out
x3 Promises

x10 Innocence (Hesper Muze Remix (Amazon Exclusive Bonus Track)). WOW!!.

This album rivals chase and status no more idols. we all know how big that album is.
on 13 August 2013
Mint CD, Mint Cover, Mint Artist/s, Awesome Song/s, Well Played, Nothing entirely wrong with this CD, Reason for buying it cos i loved this Person's/Peoples Music.
on 11 May 2013
i purchased this for the boyfriend
has a few favorite songs but overall:

great album