on 4 December 2015
Welcome Reality by the group Nero features some brilliant electronic hits that run the gamut from Promises and the opening of 2808. There are multiple club/electronic hits on this music collection. However, Nero’s musical soul is greatly enhanced with the passionate love songs of Crush On You and My Eyes.
on 6 April 2015
Love the music of course, the disk itself is completely fine, but, and I'm guessing this happened in the post, when it arrived the CD box was in a terrible state. The front had snapped off, other pieces had broken off and then the back fell apart too. Amusing to say the least, doesn't bother me though :)
on 31 October 2011
If you like dubstep or general dance music you will really like this album. I have over 800 albums and this one is one of the best i have heard over the recent years. The tracks are a good mix and great to listen to, not just the usual weak album fillers as found on many dance albums.
on 2 January 2012
In Spanish:

He comprado uno de los mejores cds de música electrónica a mi parecer, de el momento, mezclan sonidos retro, con la tecnología y calidad actual, simplemente recomendado 100% No te decepcionara

Aviso: No es la versión V.I.P. Faltan varios temas
on 19 September 2011
nice to hear beats and breaks i want to hear in a format that works well,has some serious flavours and some awesome cheese in the guise of crush on you.but it i dont think you will feel let down unlike chase and status new one.avoid that.
on 5 October 2011
If you like the drum and bass/dubstep scene at the moment then this album is a must. Its true that it has went mainstream but that isnt all bad. I think in 15-20 years this will be one of a few albums that will go on to define this era.
on 15 August 2011
Ok, so I'm not your typical dubstep reviewer- I'm 40/housewife/ mother. But wow, and I mean wow!! This album is amazing- you won't be disappointed. And if you get it with Chase and Status and Magnetic man- you're getting a fantastic deal.
on 10 May 2013
This is great album, I picked up one of their songs on Need for Speed Most Wanted and though I should check out some of their other material, I wasn't disappointed, my favourite songs have to be doomsday and fugue state
on 29 March 2013
Excellent condition. Does what it says on the "tin". All tracks very good with the possible exception of one, (nothing wrong with the cd, just don't like the track much but that happens with albums).
on 24 June 2014
liked tracks of Nero on other drum and bass dubstep compilation albums.When I found this album had to dowoad it. Though it is mainly electronic glad I have bought it. Looking forward to their next album.