on 22 May 2017
We bought this for our Grandsons birthday present. He loves it, and spends hours playing with it. The other toys we have bought him seem to have been forgotten. Looking at it from a Grandparents view, its lovely to have something well made of wood (like the old days!), instead of cheap plastic. It fits together really well, the only exception is the upper ramp, which is easily knocked off - but its nothing a bit of glue wont fix.
For the money excellent value.
on 1 January 2015
Really good quality, sturdy garage, has withstood a child standing on it more than once.The wind up mechanism can be tricky for little fingers though. The petrol pump is a sweet addition and the cars have holes in them to use it. Ramps had to be glued on though, design could be a bit better.
on 18 October 2011
We bought this garage at a very reasonable price from Amazon Marketplace. Overall we are very pleased with it but it was difficult for my husband to assemble, bolts were supplied instead of screws which made it problematic to put the item together.
6 people found this helpful
on 9 January 2018
Very poor quaulity it fell apart the second time my grandson played with it very disappointed
on 5 October 2017
Well made quality garage an instant hit.
on 26 September 2016
My 2-year old grandson loves it. It is sturdy. A couple of screw holes were missing, but easy to sort out.
on 28 January 2018
Bought as a Xmas present, nice solid little garage
on 18 August 2014
Looks nice but the roads that connect each level fall off too easily! Doesn't quite work well for the purpose it's intended in my opinion.
on 10 January 2014
This is easy to construct and well built. I bought for my 18 month old but his older brothers (4 & 6) have not let him near it. Good old-fashioned fun with no batteries required...
2 people found this helpful